Recent content by tal38

  1. T

    Looking for a value on a Ferlach Double rifle

    Thank you for all your help. I asked my local shop who I am good friends with to List it on GB and start it at 10k with no reserve. I just know nothing about these rifles, and appriciate all you have done to help me figure it out. The are a local shop and have sold some of his stuff before and...
  2. T

    Looking for a value on a Ferlach Double rifle

    Thanks, I know so little about even what you are telling me about what an ejector rifle is, I can take more detailed pics tomorrow if it helps. Do you want more action photo's or barrel or both? Thank you again for your help.
  3. T

    Looking for a value on a Ferlach Double rifle

    So I am not sure pointing out whether there is a crack in a handguard or not helps to identify the maker of the rifle or overall value. I have no dog in the fight as to what the value is, only trying to ID it and possibly set some value to the rifle. But, if it makes you feel better to kick it...
  4. T

    Looking for a value on a Ferlach Double rifle

    Here are some additional pics I found under the forearm. I hope this helps
  5. T

    Looking for a value on a Ferlach Double rifle

    The only markings I see on the underside of the barrels is bohler steel or something like that.
  6. T

    Looking for a value on a Ferlach Double rifle

    Where would the marking be on it? I was just told it was a ferlach
  7. T

    Looking for a value on a Ferlach Double rifle

    This is a rifle that my 90 year old friend has asked me to get a value on, it is not for sale here, just trying to get an idea of a value. I do not know when it was made, maybe 1970's or 80's, his brother bought it and passed away about 15 years ago, so it has sat and now he is asking me to...
 
Top