Recent content by tackleberry4

  1. T

    Tredoux and Murray Leather Culling Cartridge Belts

    I will take the tredoux belt!!!! Sending message.
  2. T

    A twin set of Ruger number one African rifles.

    Now those are #1's!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. T

    450/400 nitro Jamison Brass

    Nope. Just the 450/400 but i will watch for ya
  4. T

    450/400 nitro Jamison Brass

    Hey guys, a local gunshop has 100 new Jamison 450/400 3 1/4" brass for sale. They are in 20 round packs for 65.00 a pack. If some one wants them ALL I will go get them and ship them out to you. Shipping on your dime. Let me know.
  5. T

    Wanted .318 Westley Richards bullets 330 dia.

    I could use 2 boxes (100) if their woodleigh 250 round nose. Thank you
  6. T

    Wanted .318 Westley Richards bullets 330 dia.

    Thats what im looking for!!!
  7. T

    Wanted .318 Westley Richards bullets 330 dia.

    I will check them out. Thank you!!!
  8. T

    Wanted .318 Westley Richards bullets 330 dia.

    Will do. Thank you
  9. T

    Wanted .318 Westley Richards bullets 330 dia.

    I just saw that and they are the RN as well. Thanks you for the info. Appreciate it.
  10. T

    Wanted .318 Westley Richards bullets 330 dia.

    The cartridge cast you posted looks like a 500/450 No.1 express. Have a good one.
  11. T

    Wanted .318 Westley Richards bullets 330 dia.

    Thank you sir but the dia i need are the .330. Thanks again
  12. T

    Wanted .318 Westley Richards bullets 330 dia.

    Hey everyone. I am in need of .318 Westley Richards bullets 330 dia. I have a very nice .318 Westly Richards takedown but need bullets. Woodleighs would be great if anybody happens to have some they dont use or need anymore. Thanks everyone.
  13. T

    Want To Buy GIBBS .461 BRASS - No.1 or No.2

    https://www.ammunitionartifacts.com/britishcartridgecases/461-1-gibbs-2-1132
  14. T

    Want To Buy GIBBS .461 BRASS - No.1 or No.2

    https://www.ammunitionartifacts.com/britishcartridgecases/461-2-gibbs-275 They are sold out right now but will make them.
 
Top