Recent content by Surgeon7

  1. S

    CZ American 550 9.3x62

    Thanks everyone! I bought the gun and went on YouTube and adjusted The trigger without much trouble. Have a Leupold scope to mount then off to the range. I’ll have pics w targets soon-I hope. Have to get through a week of call
  2. S

    Leopard cartridge choice; Poll

    Shot mine w suppresed 375 h&h 270 gr soft federal blue box
  3. S

    And So My Second Quest for Leopard to Complete My Big 5 Begins!!!!!

    I’m shocked Isabel didn’t respond. There is a new email address I can give you and speak to her if you like
  4. S

    And So My Second Quest for Leopard to Complete My Big 5 Begins!!!!!

    He a Mack Daddy! Shoot straight!
  5. S

    And So My Second Quest for Leopard to Complete My Big 5 Begins!!!!!

    Agree with this assessment. Nick Nolte is one of it not the most successful leopard hunters in Namibia. Killed mine this year with him. One and done.
  6. S

    CZ American 550 9.3x62

    Definitely needs a new trigger
  7. S

    CZ American 550 9.3x62

    Thx! Metal looks great but don’t have a bore scope. Action is in good shape. Very smooth function without any grittiness. Obviously couldn’t run any cartridges through it, but slll the metal/ floor plate, raceway, and bolt head/extractor looks good. I think it’s a fair deal, but you guys on here...
  8. S

    CZ American 550 9.3x62

    Found a good condition used one w excellent wood stock for about 1600.00 at a gunshop. The trigger is really sloppy w a lot of take up. Sorry to bother but is this a reasonable price?
  9. S

    Ranking Plains Game, Ranking Dangerous Game

    DG leopard. Love it PG kudu
  10. S

    Leopard Success Rates

    I too was reluctant initially to hunt leopard. My hunting buddies were all in and soon I was swept up in the excitement. Best decision in my hunting career. I’m hooked on cats.
  11. S

    Leopard Success Rates

    You’re right! I need to get on it.
  12. S

    Leopard Success Rates

    Wow!
  13. S

    Leopard Success Rates

    Omaruru his home base
  14. S

    Leopard Success Rates

    The best hunt I’ve been on. Love buffalo hunting and now can’t decide between the two. Killed a great mature tom. Great facilities and people. Francois my PH is a real hunter. Special trip
  15. S

    What made you choose the destination for your 2nd Safari?

    First trip Namibia. All plains game on large ranches. I was like a kid in a candy store. Had a great time with my wife and friends. Great lodge, meals, AC, etc. Second trip Mozambique in the Zambeze delta for Buffalo. No fences or really any human structures except snares. Tented camp, malaria...
 
Top