I believe probably that Russia is more a threat in the minds of the former east block countries and citizens than it is with western Europe. I have friends in Budapest that grew up under the foot of the old Soviet Union that still fear Russia and concern with Russia not stopping with Ukraine...
I gave up on the NRA year's ago for many reasons one of those being that the upper echelon seemed to have become a good ol boy's club for the wealthy with common supporters just a number and a fund for those in leadership and their corruption. Hopefully you will be voted in and maybe down the...
Ridge Runner, the 6.8 western is a fast twist .277 caliber capable of up to 175 grain bullets at 3000fps or better, I would use either a 165 gr Nosler abr, Barnes 155, a Hammer bullet in the 155 range or the 170gr Berger hunter elite.
I definitely want to add a zebra and open to other's, kudu is a classic. I'm sure my son in law will be adding animals especially with his boy's. Am thinking of taking either a .270 or 6.8 western for myself and even thinking about taking my bow along ♂️.
I worry more about getting them back...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.