Recent content by Sourdough

  1. Sourdough

    ZIMBABWE: My Most Ambitious Hunt To Date And...

    Hunting With Buzz & CM Safaris Phil Whittemore In His Own Words One more interview with just me at the conclusion of my Big 4 hunt in Zimbabwe in 2026. This time I talking about Buzz and his team. Hopefully this will help those who might be considering hunting with CM Safaris. If you enjoy...
  2. Sourdough

    Today is World Rhino Day

    Thanks guys.
  3. Sourdough

    Planning to build a Rigby Shikari

    This will be perfect while you wait for your Rigby. https://www.africahunting.com/threads/for-sale-475-no-2-jeffery.106290/
  4. Sourdough

    Today is World Rhino Day

    Today is World Rhino Day And we are excited to announce our newly formed charity in support of these magnificent animals, the "Sustainable Rhino Conservation Foundation, Inc." A lot of you know that I am a partner in the ranching of 32 (soon 33) Southern White Rhinos in South Africa. A few...
  5. Sourdough

    Taking a re-barreled rifled to South Africa

    Not at all. Have a good time.
  6. Sourdough

    ZIMBABWE: My Most Ambitious Hunt To Date And...

    The Making Of A Big 4 Hunt Phil Whittemore In His Own Words Yet another interview at the conclusion of my 2026 Zimbabwe Hunting Safari, this time with me, one of a few more to come. This one that describes the journey that brought me back to Zimbabwe hunting with my friends at CM Safaris. If...
  7. Sourdough

    ZIMBABWE: My Most Ambitious Hunt To Date And...

    Teaser For 2026 Lion Hunt Film With John Rigby's First 450 No 2 Double Rifle. As the title says this is just a teaser for the feature length film coming out later this year.
  8. Sourdough

    Ordered New/Old Gibbs 505

    Something like this is very intriguing. https://www.africahunting.com/threads/ordered-new-old-gibbs-505.106393/post-1667374
  9. Sourdough

    Ordered New/Old Gibbs 505

    Unsure
  10. Sourdough

    Ordered New/Old Gibbs 505

    I'll be shooting 525gr so that should help. Moose and Bear with yours would be a great hunt. Mark Crudgington says that with the peep sight up the gun will be even more accurate than just the leafs out to 200 yards. Interesting but for me it's kind of unimportant as I like hunting Dangerous Game...
  11. Sourdough

    Ordered New/Old Gibbs 505

  12. Sourdough

    Ordered New/Old Gibbs 505

    You've got a nice gun. Yea I haven't sourced any ammo yet, need to get on that. Mark can sell me some and I'll start there. My preference is Woodleigh bullets. Bertram would be a great choice on brass. Thanks for spurring me on in that department.
  13. Sourdough

    Ordered New/Old Gibbs 505

    That's the kind of idea I like! I still need to hunt something with my Mannlicher Schoenauer 458, I too was thinking maybe doing a multiple Buffalo hunt so I could use both. And that last part is hilarious.
  14. Sourdough

    Ordered New/Old Gibbs 505

    If I ever get back to England I'll make it a point to.
  15. Sourdough

    Ordered New/Old Gibbs 505

    That's very cool.
 
Top