Recent content by Sideshow

  1. S

    Sideclips or not on double rifles..do they matter much..?

    Hey @PCC600 never said that they were sideplates. I posted in post#6 "Is it what is more commonly known as side plates on a shotgun?" The question is about what are clips, which I then found and answered in post #7
  2. S

    Sneaky Silent Shoes

    Been really dry here with the drought went out last night after Fallow bucks. The beech forest is like corn flakes under foot. The new LEMs did the trick. Been walking in them so far only. Like the gecko style sole very non slip. Anyway here’s is last nights effort.
  3. S

    Elective eye surgery? Premium Lens replacement. Scope use?

    Wait till you go driving! Then say to your regular passenger “Dam where’s my glasses”!! The look on there face is worth a laugh :ROFLMAO:
  4. S

    What is the purpose of carrying a knife out in a safari..

    Hats off for getting in there. It is after all your animal your safari. I do get it that it’s there job but you paid for it so why not. I’ve carried the same knife that I brought when I was a kid. It’s coming with me and I’ll use it if Diana is kind.
  5. S

    Back from Africa. How are you paying the bill to the PH?

    Man I’d be pissed about them stealing my boots that’s low man really low…I mean there’s this kid I sat next to on the last flight you can take him! He’s free! Annoying little shit he wouldn’t go out and play on the wing why they couldn’t steal him I have no idea? (His fat mother sure all sorts...
  6. S

    The things we do

    No wax. The coating is enough. Drys hard and water just runs off.
  7. S

    The things we do

    Waiting for final coat to dry two drops on each side rubbed in with silicone cloth.
  8. S

    The things we do

    Installed.
  9. S

    The things we do

    D Didn’t have any so a boot lace and then cable tie worked a treat
  10. S

    The things we do

    Very happy with how this turned out. Need a couple more coats on the stock and it will be ready.
  11. S

    on a lighter note...

    That’s a ford our chev truck eh? Just buckets you just need to hit it in the ass and look where you end up :ROFLMAO: :A Outta:
  12. S

    on a lighter note...

    NZ farmers…..:ROFLMAO:
  13. S

    View out the window- Post your pics

    Today’s view. Prefer the last house but this is a nice view.
  14. S

    Blaser R8 in 500 Jeffrey, shootability?

    Great to hear that you have it up and running and also that you’re enjoying shooting it. All my experience with identical synthetic versus wood is that wood generally soaks up recoil better. But can’t expand on fitted kickstops.
  15. S

    The things we do

    The recoil pads not worn out just the leather covering. It took a hiding on some very wet shoot days here. Had the hole form and once that happened wear and tear just let it get bigger.
 
Top