Recent content by Shakka

  1. Shakka

    A Chat With Rigby Adventurer And Safari Legend, John Sharp

    Wow John Sharp and the Bubye Valley! What was it like hunting there? Did you see any lion and leopard?
  2. Shakka

    HUNTING Leopard

    Ok yes I DID post that! :E Laugh: :E Laugh:
  3. Shakka

    HUNTING Leopard

    Sarge, I don't remember posting any pictures of "my buddies" leopard but yes the picture you just posted is unreal and I totally believe that being legit and over 200lbs It's hard to believe that they get that big! PS the woman in the picture doesn't look too bad either
  4. Shakka

    HUNTING Leopard

    Something looks fishy with the top picture. That IS a huge leopard BUT unless the guy holding it is 7' tall, it isn’t long enough to carry that much body weight. Bulk wise, it isn't bulky enough to go 200lbs either m. Also look at how casually he is holding it. He is pretty much upright and not...
  5. Shakka

    111Kg Leopard killed in Zimbabwe?

    Actually, I sincerely believe that liberalism is a mental disorder
  6. Shakka

    111Kg Leopard killed in Zimbabwe?

    Of course!! They can't tell the truth because they know it's bullshit. Sure Leopards are critically endangered in the Middle East, and indo-China, but thriving in Zambia and Tanzania for example They lie about everything
  7. Shakka

    111Kg Leopard killed in Zimbabwe?

    100%! No hunting, PLUS Hindus will not harm or kill an animal so they have leopards with no historical fear of humans. Couple that with humans encroachment into the forest and shrinking prey base, and you have just created maneaters.....especially easily killed children. Animals haven't been...
  8. Shakka

    111Kg Leopard killed in Zimbabwe?

    what I am seeing is a young male following someone and making a half-ass mock attack before running away Do a few searches of leopard attacks and see if you can find the difference. Leopard's are ferocious and they detonate in a split second, go full bore, and do t stop until they are shot off...
  9. Shakka

    111Kg Leopard killed in Zimbabwe?

    You are basing your opinion on a 2nd hand story that you heard. I have done a ton of research on big cats, and I am hooked in with a group of biologists who specialize in studying big cats as well, and I NEVER heard of an incident of a mountain lion mauling a hunter. There have been a few...
  10. Shakka

    Buckshot & Leopard- Fact Or Fiction?

    Those Ethiopian leopards are huge and beautifully colored. Too bad they can't be imported I stressed in another thread how important it is to only shoot fully mature old males...here is an example
  11. Shakka

    111Kg Leopard killed in Zimbabwe?

    Great points, and speaking of Indian leopards, from 200-2025, 548! people were killed by leopards in India. Can you imagine that? I believe that is for a few reasons; they live in close proximity to humans, people go into the forest to gather honey, and they are not harassed by people, since...
  12. Shakka

    111Kg Leopard killed in Zimbabwe?

    I agree with you 1,000%
  13. Shakka

    111Kg Leopard killed in Zimbabwe?

    I don't believe that there has ever been a report of a mountain lion attacking the hunter let alone mauling one, yet the same isn't uncommon with Leopards. Dogs are mauled often
  14. Shakka

    111Kg Leopard killed in Zimbabwe?

    Are you being serious?
  15. Shakka

    111Kg Leopard killed in Zimbabwe?

    That's terrible!!! But not surprising unfortunately. The native people have zero regard, respect, or care for wildlife It's everywhere, in some places worse than others but it happens everywhere
 
Top