Recent content by SgtB802

  1. S

    WANTED RELOADING DIES 9.3X72R

    I've heard of doing it with 38-55 dies but ehhh I'm not crazy on that idea
  2. S

    WANTED RELOADING DIES 9.3X72R

    I have 70 pieces already but pm me what u got and what u want
  3. S

    WANTED RELOADING DIES 9.3X72R

    I'm in the USA it is what I say and have rounds for it. The rifle come from a collector of driĺings and also shooter of them. The round ballistic is comparable to our 35 remington which is an excellent whitetail black bear and hog round which is what I plan to use it for. Barrel measures between...
  4. S

    WANTED RELOADING DIES 9.3X72R

    I have been looking for a set of reloading dies for my drilling it's a 16 ga double with 9.3x72r rifle im interested in brass and bullets also. Please contact me and send pics and prices. I have a little loaded ammo but want to hunt with this old girl and put her back in the fields. Many thanks...
 
Top