Recent content by rafter3

  1. rafter3

    ZIMBABWE: SOUTH AFRICA: Epic Safari In Zimbabwe & South Africa Completing Big 5 & Dangerous 7- Dream Come True!!

    I am no expert by any means this is my first elephant. The cows are extremely aggressive from what I’ve been told the older bulls will bluff charge, but not come all the way, and I’m sure there’s plenty of instances when the bulls are just as aggressive. This cow was coming until she was in...
  2. rafter3

    Looking for Elephant Hide Leatherman holder

    Anyone know where I can purchase a leatherman holder made from elephant hide?
  3. rafter3

    And So My Second Quest for Leopard to Complete My Big 5 Begins!!!!!

    Sorry about the luck, I guess the silver lining is that you get to hunt leopard again!!!
  4. rafter3

    ZIMBABWE: SOUTH AFRICA: Epic Safari In Zimbabwe & South Africa Completing Big 5 & Dangerous 7- Dream Come True!!

    I’m not sure how common it is they had one available on this certain concession in Zimbabwe honestly, I don’t know the price difference either but I’m excited that I get to have the hide tanned, bring the ears, some feet even get to keep the tusks although they aren’t that big but it’s a good...
  5. rafter3

    ZIMBABWE: SOUTH AFRICA: Epic Safari In Zimbabwe & South Africa Completing Big 5 & Dangerous 7- Dream Come True!!

    Thanks a bunch, can’t beat hunting with Ernest!! Botswana 27 for big ele, and Tanzania Masailand 28!!
  6. rafter3

    ZIMBABWE: SOUTH AFRICA: Epic Safari In Zimbabwe & South Africa Completing Big 5 & Dangerous 7- Dream Come True!!

    Yes sir thank you that’s the only lion I’ve killed, but they said he was a big
  7. Lechwe Hunt Northern Cape South Africa

    Lechwe Hunt Northern Cape South Africa

  8. Gemsbok Hunt Northern Cape South Africa

    Gemsbok Hunt Northern Cape South Africa

  9. Rhino Hunt Northern Cape South Africa

    Rhino Hunt Northern Cape South Africa

  10. Springbok Hunt Northern Cape South Africa

    Springbok Hunt Northern Cape South Africa

  11. White Blesbok Hunt Northern Cape South Africa

    White Blesbok Hunt Northern Cape South Africa

  12. Black Springbok Hunt Northern Cape South Africa

    Black Springbok Hunt Northern Cape South Africa

  13. Golden Wildebeest Hunt Northern Cape South Africa

    Golden Wildebeest Hunt Northern Cape South Africa

 
Top