Recent content by Qwatali

  1. Qwatali

    CAMEROON: Cameroon With FARO EAST NORTH CAMEROON

    Awsome ! Great Safari!
  2. Qwatali

    CAMEROON: Cameroon With FARO EAST NORTH CAMEROON

    Very Nice! About to pull the trigger with Patrick on the LDE
  3. Qwatali

    Nice Report! Im about to pull the trigger on booking the LDE with Patrick. I have been talking...

    Nice Report! Im about to pull the trigger on booking the LDE with Patrick. I have been talking about it with him for about 3 yrs now. Romain hit me up the other day with an offer I can't refuse for 2027.
  4. Qwatali

    Nice Report! Im about to pull the trigger on booking the LDE with Patrick. I have been talking...

    Nice Report! Im about to pull the trigger on booking the LDE with Patrick. I have been talking about it with him for about 3 yrs now. Romain hit me up the other day with an offer I can't refuse for 2027.
  5. Qwatali

    CAMEROON: Bongo & Forest Sitatunga - May 15-31, 2024

    Congratulations ! Great Report! Headed to Cameroon on the 14th of May , can’t get here fast enough.
  6. Turkey Hunt Florida USA

    Turkey Hunt Florida USA

  7. Qwatali

    How bad can opening weekend of spring turkey season get?

    Good job guy’s [emoji122]! I was in Florida couple weeks back social distancing. My South Dakota trip got postponed due to all this craziness. But I still have on two more turkey hunts left, home state of Texas on Monday and Missouri on the 30th.
  8. Qwatali

    MEXICO: Desert Sheep In Mexico

    I was able to bring back my mule deer but I had to wait on the sheep because he did not have the CITIES tag in hand . I got it about 6 weeks later , he walked it through himself to make sure there wasn’t any issues crossing Mexico customs . It was then forwarded to me from the US side ...
  9. Qwatali

    RUSSIA: Kamchatka Russia Moose Hunt

    Correct ! All the meat stayed with the outfitter . We did eat some in camp . Good stuff .
  10. Trophy Room

    Trophy Room

  11. Trophy Room

    Trophy Room

  12. Trophy Room

    Trophy Room

  13. Trophy Room

    Trophy Room

  14. Trophy Room

    Trophy Room

  15. Trophy Room

    Trophy Room

 
Top