Recent content by Pascal333

  1. Pascal333

    8x64 Brenneke....Who has one ?

    I have a beautiful mauser 98 in 8x64s. Butterknife bolt handle, octagonal to round barrel and a nice stock that once belonged to the emperor of Ethiopia. It was originally a 7x64 and this is not the stock it came with. the scope is not original to the rifle and is a pain to take on and off. But...
  2. Pascal333

    My latest build 10.75x68 (.423) mauser

    Amazing. I just bought a pac nor .318 Westley Richards barrel because I found an importer into my country. I have bullets dies and brass already. The .333 Jeffery barrel i got very lucky. A gentleman here only wanted about $45usd for it! Its a Hoffman arms co barrel. I just sent the parts for...
  3. Pascal333

    My latest build 10.75x68 (.423) mauser

    Thank you, unfortunately im not in the USA so id face the same problems as you. These do come up here once in a while. I just need to be patient
  4. Pascal333

    My latest build 10.75x68 (.423) mauser

    This is gorgeous. I have been looking for a 43 mauser sporter for a while. I have dies, bullets and brass. Just looking for one that is a decent price
  5. Pascal333

    My latest build 10.75x68 (.423) mauser

    43 mauser is a different round. The 10.75x68 or .423 mauser us a smokeless load that uses the same bullets as the 404 Jeffery in a non magnum case.
  6. Pascal333

    My latest build 10.75x68 (.423) mauser

    I will. I wont do anything to it for a bit since bear season is coming upon me. Ill be posting soon about my 404 and 333 Jeffery builds! Im getting everything together for my 318 Westley Richards build too
  7. Pascal333

    My latest build 10.75x68 (.423) mauser

    I had some very good luck with some imr 3031 and 400 gr hornaday dgx bullets. Im going to try a load with 347gr woodleighs that im hoping to use on black bear this September
  8. Pascal333

    318 WR Build - Question

    I put together some red oil in January, once that matures ill have a very nice looking stock
  9. Pascal333

    318 WR Build - Question

    I may have the original stock duplicated. Those old oberndorf sporters just have a different feel. Id like to keep it as original as possible but I may just refinish the original stock.
  10. Pascal333

    318 WR Build - Question

    Thats awesome to find this thread. Yesterday I put in an order at PacNor for a .318 barrel. I will be building on an oberndorf comercial sporter action. I have brass, dies and bullets already
  11. Pascal333

    Holland and Holland Rook rifle for sale $1600

    Lucky man. Congratulations. I had bought a Holland and Holland rook rifle in 300 rook and it came with 50 original kynoch cases! That was a year ago, I only now just found dies, brass, and a bullet mold. In the mail as I type!
  12. Pascal333

    Turn of century Rigby Mauser .275

    I really wanted that one. Im glad you got it. And for the price i hope you enjoy it
  13. Pascal333

    My latest build 10.75x68 (.423) mauser

    Beautiful rifle. I know mine dosent have the history of it being a 100 year old .423 rifle. But one day it will
  14. Pascal333

    My latest build 10.75x68 (.423) mauser

    Thank you! An original would've been awesome but I was just too excited to match the original 404 Jeffery in a smaller package.
  15. Pascal333

    My latest build 10.75x68 (.423) mauser

    Thought I'd share my latest project. I bought an original Mauser Oberndorf Sporter Model B from a member who was across the country. Before buying it, I was told it was in decent shape. When it showed up... well, that wasn't exactly the case. The bore was pretty rough, it was chambered in...
 
Top