Recent content by PARA45

  1. PARA45

    What did you reload today?

    Very nice! Any issues with these 75grs fitting in the magazine?
  2. PARA45

    Vetting Outfitters And Shady Practices

    Will you be writing a hunt report?
  3. PARA45

    Vetting Outfitters And Shady Practices

    Thank you for sharing, and very informative. Do you mind elaborating a bit more on this (bold sentences), for those of us with less experience on hunting outside South Africa.
  4. PARA45

    SOUTH AFRICA: There Is Always A First Time

    Beautiful Blesbok, congratulations! During my 2012 safari in Limpopo, SA, the Blesbok was my toughest hunt. We had to crawl in our hands and knees close to 300 yds if not more, trying not to be spotted by hundreds of eyes looking our way. Then the PH got in front of me and place my rifle on...
  5. PARA45

    Comment by 'PARA45' in media 'Warthog Tusks'

    Very nice! I also like the knife case. Did you do the work?
  6. PARA45

    Politics

    Very true my friend! This is why many of them bail out and head to the airlines. We've lost too many pilots because of this. Too much BS for what they do, and too much political games. An example would be when it comes down to which Wing will go do what, which deployments, who's getting the...
  7. PARA45

    Pricing Input Needed - CZ 550 458 Win Mag with Matrix Custom Work

    What he said!
  8. PARA45

    Politics

    I cannot speak for other services, but in my experience the Air Force Reserves has been rank heavy for a long time. Way too many Colonels and Generals (1, & 2 stars, the Reserves Commander is the only 3 stars in the Reserves). Many pilots choose to get out at the rank of Lt Col or Colonel and...
  9. PARA45

    Politics

    Bobby Buche mama would say - "Because she is the Devil"
  10. PARA45

    Croc Hide

    When I lived in FL, and hunted Alligators, I wanted to do some Alligator leather goods from the gators I killed. I was told that the best hides to do boots, belts, etc., were from smaller ones, under 8 ft. Something along the lines that the belly has less scars, and the leather easier to work...
  11. PARA45

    Would you like a Cigar?

    Wife forgot something and had to drive back to the property without her. Guess what I did? Yup, smoked a cigar and did some fishing :ROFLMAO:
  12. PARA45

    "Lighter Politics" Humour

    There is a God!!!
  13. PARA45

    Eland - Who Loves Hunting Them?

    I have not, but plan on fixing that in 2028. I wished I had a big enough house to be able to display a shoulder mount, but unfortunately, it will have to be a Euromount. :(
 
Top