Recent content by nyrifleman

  1. N

    Want To Buy Dakota 10 or 76 7mm Dakota

    Bumping this up. Still looking
  2. N

    Pre-64 Winchester 70 375 H&H

    Sold pendung funds to Hedge. Thanks for looking.
  3. N

    Pre-64 Winchester 70 375 H&H

    Ends tomorrow. No bids yet.
  4. N

    Pre-64 Winchester 70 375 H&H

    Off to the auction..
  5. N

    Pre-64 Winchester 70 375 H&H

    Someone needs this!
  6. N

    Pre-64 Winchester 70 375 H&H

    $2500 gentlemen. I don't believe youll find a Pre-64 375 for that money
  7. N

    Pre-64 Winchester 70 375 H&H

    Better pictures. I think I've shown everything. I wont be able to ship until the Tuesday immediately after Labor Day. I collect Goens rifles, as I said the Biesen has made this redundant. I don't need two.
  8. N

    Pre-64 Winchester 70 375 H&H

    I am on 24 campfire with the same username if there are any concerns about my history
  9. N

    Pre-64 Winchester 70 375 H&H

    I'll be glad to do so when I'm near the rifle on Thursday.
  10. N

    Pre-64 Winchester 70 375 H&H

    Thanks Hedge. Intended to stock it in a synthetic however I stumbled across a Biesen in the same caliber about a week ago...
  11. N

    Pre-64 Winchester 70 375 H&H

    Pre-64 Winchester 70, sights are 1 standing, two folding. Factory Bottoy Metal, standard tang, barrel band front. Barrel is marked Dale Goens, obviously not his custom stock. If you look carefully in the first picture you can see where a piece of wood was added it to the top of stock to raise...
 
Top