Recent content by Ntchwaidumela

  1. Ntchwaidumela

    Baboon Cull Hunt 2025 US$2,500

    And you got a pic of the alpha baboon (with Oryx) after we captured him!
  2. Ntchwaidumela

    A Chat With Rigby Adventurer And Safari Legend, John Sharp

    No, just the music from the documentary.
  3. Ntchwaidumela

    A Chat With Rigby Adventurer And Safari Legend, John Sharp

    A couple days ago I posted a YouTube interview with John Sharp that apparently was deleted. Kind of new here. Is that not allowed?
  4. Ntchwaidumela

    Baboon Cull Hunt 2025 US$2,500

    I really enjoyed this hunt with @Tally-Ho HUNTING SAFARIS. The accommodations, the people, the food...everything was first class. Stuart, Cay, Rudi and De Wet are a lot of fun to be around and super hospitable. I hope to participate again in another baboon cull @Tally-Ho HUNTING SAFARIS...
  5. Ntchwaidumela

    Purchases On AH References

    Yes, it went very well and @crossfire3006 was extremely fair and easy to work with. He certainly knows how to package items for shipment. Will do business with again!
  6. Ntchwaidumela

    Purchases On AH References

    I purchased a rifle from @Gajak and couldn't be more pleased with the whole transaction. He's a great asset to the AH forum and a true gentleman.
  7. Ntchwaidumela

    Winchester model 70 416 Remington mag.

    I purchased this rifle from @Gajak and couldn't be more pleased with the whole transaction. He's a great asset to the AH forum and a true gentleman.
  8. Ntchwaidumela

    Baboon Cull Hunt 2025 US$2,500

    Better late than never, right? Looking forward to this hunt with Stuart and @Tally-Ho HUNTING SAFARIS.
  9. Ntchwaidumela

    Swarovski EL 10x42 w/Accessories (Brand New)

    I purchased these binoculars and accessories from @crossfire3006 and couldn’t be more pleased with the transaction. He negotiated in good faith, packaged and shipped everything like a pro, and followed up to ensure I was satisfied. Everything arrived exactly as advertised in a timely manner...
  10. Ntchwaidumela

    Baboon Cull Hunt 2025 US$2,500

    PM sent
 
Top