Recent content by npm352

  1. npm352

    SOUTH AFRICA: Finished My Big 5 - July 2026 - BULLET SAFARIS - RSA

    Congratulations on a fine accomplishment. Very awesome. Nathan is a great guy and a great guy to spend time in the wild with.
  2. npm352

    Last Minute Elephant Hunt- I'm Going!

    This is awesome
  3. npm352

    Your Top 10 List of Animals Worldwide (Outside of Africa and North America)

    1. Altai argali 2. Marco polo sheep 3. Markhor 4. Red brocket deer 5. Bezoar ibex 6. Tapir 7. Gobi argali Just a few I can think of.
  4. npm352

    Your Hunt Was an Adventure Let Us Handle the Logistics. Special $50 Discount For AH Members!

    I used Joy and this company for a recent lion, leopard and plains game shipment. It went smoothly and everyone communicated well. I'll use them next time. -Nick
  5. npm352

    4x LaRue MBT 2-Stage Triggers

    I was hacked. I was restored.
  6. npm352

    4x LaRue MBT 2-Stage Triggers

    That was a mistake. I thought I had included the price. I only noticed today that I didn’t. Luckily, the triggers sold before I saw your comment, as they were cross posted. Any hacker would likely disable the alert, so your post wouldn’t help and only caused me harm. My phone number was listed...
  7. npm352

    4x LaRue MBT 2-Stage Triggers

    I’ll make sure to do that, and you should learn when to use commas.
  8. npm352

    4x LaRue MBT 2-Stage Triggers

    @whisk(e)y hunter You can do as you wish in your own threads, but your post negatively affects me. It likely scared off potential buyers. True, we have a good community, so stop bringing it down. If my account was supposedly “hacked,” how does me confirming the listing prove anything? A hacker...
  9. npm352

    4x LaRue MBT 2-Stage Triggers

    Guys, stop cluttering my thread. I’m not stupid enough to neglect keeping my passwords up to date. Triggers were sold on ARFCOM.
  10. npm352

    4x LaRue MBT 2-Stage Triggers

    I have four brand-new, in-box LaRue MBT 2-Stage triggers for sale. I originally purchased 10 but only needed six. These are factory new and unopened. Most people are familiar with what’s included, so photos aren’t necessary, but I’m happy to provide them upon request. You can text me at...
  11. npm352

    Want To Sell Leupold VX5HD 2-10x42 Firedot Duplex

    Lightly used (about five times) and in excellent, mint condition. Selling as I’ve upgraded to the VX6. $500, OBO TYD! Regards, Nicholas [redacted] Please send your username when you text me. I’ll PM to verify, impostors, don’t bother.
  12. npm352

    Elephant 12 Day Trophy Hunt Available 2025 All Inclusive US$18,500

    I agree that this is a great deal for an exportable bull elephant hunt. I've done a Tuskless hunt, and it was my personal favorite hunt. If I ever go for a bull, it'd be for something like this.
  13. npm352

    Is TSA trustworthy?

    Do I trust them? No. I have no idea each agent's morality, but many of them are complete morons. As far as locks go, bring enough TSA and non-TSA locks for everything, then some extras. I have been in airports with TSA agents showing them the rules from their own website, and they demand the...
  14. npm352

    First time safari, narrowed to 3 outfitters, help picking who to book with for our anniversary trip!

    I have high regards for Juan and Lauren at @LJ SAFARIS I've been on a decent number of safaris, and when I went with them I took my wife, my best friend and his wife. Wow. What a hunt. They really take care of you. Can't say enough good things about that operation. Here are the details of...
 
Top