Recent content by Mwag

  1. M

    I normally don’t do this

    Praying for y'all We all love the top of the mountain, but the bottom of the valley is where we finally turn it all over to the father and say I can't do this on my own. God will show himself and help you through it and carry you out of the valley if that's what it takes.
  2. M

    Water Buffalo (Indian) - how are they to eat?

    The watusi meat is good, a little lean with a slight natural buttery taste.
  3. M

    MARAKALALO Taxidermy

  4. M

    MARAKALALO Taxidermy

    Kruger has done a lot of work for me. Everything has been excellent, currently have 2 crates in ocean transit coming from him. What few issues (assuming from shipping) Kruger has instructed me exactly how to fix
  5. M

    Looking for 7mm 162 grain A-Max Bullets

    I think I have some, I will check tomorrow morning and PM to confirm
  6. M

    Bucket-list dreams

    I was in early 50s on a buffalo hunt and realized that my bucket was empty. So I got a new bucket. If we don't have something to look forward to, we don't have much reason to keep going.
  7. M

    What stocks are you trading today

    I would trade a bell&carlson stock off light contour barrel Rem 700 mtn rifle for a t/c contender carbine stock and forearm
  8. M

    Want To Buy Cape Buffalo Hide Scrap

    PM sent
  9. M

    Severe Flooding in South Africa

    Isn't this a lot of same areas that were flooded in late Feb/Early Mar?
  10. M

    Needing a scope for a .22 Hornet

    I think I have a couple 4x German post high gloss blue. 1 junertl and 1 burris. If interested pm me and I'll see if I still have them
  11. M

    Tiny 10 Specific Calibers

    218bee, 25-20, 32-20, 22hornet, . 256 winmag, or even a rifle in .38 special with lead bullets would work. Long distance, flat trajectory and speed will not work with the lil guys
  12. M

    2025 Trijicon RCR with AHR CZ Base For Sale

    Same footprint as RMR?
  13. M

    SOUTH AFRICA: Tiny 10 In East Cape

    Great report I'm hoping to start the t10 adventure in Aug. I can kick myself for not looking closer at opportunities on previous trips when they presented themselves.
 
Top