Recent content by MooseHunter

  1. M

    338-06 Loaders

    I am using Varget behind the CE 200 gr Maximus. SDs single digit. 2750 FPS close to the top. Starline 30 06 brass necked up. Just dropped a Moose in its tracks at 200 yds. It just collapsed with lung shot. loaned my rifle to a friend on the hunt. His shot was 125 yds quartering to him. Bullet...
  2. M

    6mm BR Norma Brass

    If you habe to rechamber look ar the 6 Dasher
  3. M

    6mm BR Norma Brass

    If you still need brass I have some lapua.I have 6Br heaby barrel on Nesica. 10ntwist Did it b4 fast twist was cool. 70 gr Blirz Kings is all I shoot in it. Turns groundhogs inside out. I have tight neck. One skim cut to true up neck works great on Lapua brass
  4. M

    Brno ZKK For Sale

    Did FtoF deal with this good man. Now have 3 CZ 550s This rifle is calling me. Trying to resist
  5. M

    Want To Sell Leupold Std 30mm Rings High

    Can you tell me what part # widage bases these work with? I bought 1 in rings and bases from Sportsman world recently. But tbey dont work together
  6. M

    Reloading Dies, Tools, Components

    I ll take the 7mm Mauser FL die set and the powder funnell
  7. M

    WARNING: Don’t fly United Airlines to Canada with firearms

    Been a long time since my trip to B. C. for Mountain Goat. 32 yrs. I flew there with no problem. Before that we drove up to hunt deer or bear through Toronto. Simple. This time I drove and I answered all the questions about drugs and guns and money etc. Then they wanted to see rifle of course...
  8. M

    WARNING: Don’t fly United Airlines to Canada with firearms

    Sorry to hear this. Could be harassment for some other reason. Im in North Sydney bound for Deer Lake. Decided to drive from Delaware planning on bringing meat back. Traveling through NJ NY CONN and MA is nerve racking with firearm. But I feel like I have some control of the outcome if stored...
  9. M

    Talley QD Rings

    Were these cerekoted?
  10. M

    Talley QD Rings

    Were these cerakoted?
  11. M

    Talley QD Rings

    I read where these will work on Model 70. Is that New Model 70 or pre 64 version?
  12. M

    Talley QD Rings

    Medium?
 
Top