Recent content by mms45

  1. M

    What do you think of the new Rigby Shikari?

    I was under the impression it is made some where else or at least the action comes from Belgium. Unclear to me for sure.
  2. M

    Skip The Suppressor and Break

    just my experience I don't know that I will ever hunt in north America or plains game with out a suppressor. My go to is a 30 nosler with a TBAC ultra 7 gen 2. I have hunted with this combo for 5 years which is the longest I have ever kept to one rifle....( I might have a problem with guns) ...
  3. M

    Best light weight .338 bullets?

    225 accubonds
  4. M

    33 Nosler -- your experience or thoughts.??

    I have both a 33 nosler and 338 edge. What do you want to know? I personally really like the 33 nosler with 225 accubonds. It think the. 338 edge is getting to be to much of a good with with a hunting rifle. But I’m not much of a ELR shooter. I keep things 500 and in for hunting an I think the...
  5. M

    Good Gun Deals This Week

    standard, once you talk about sending it off you are about 3x the price at least
  6. M

    Good Gun Deals This Week

    I have the 416 and 458 as back up rifles.... nothing better for the price and far better than the CZ were just in my opinion.
  7. M

    Want To Sell Courteney Boots Selous & Nduna 11.5

    I’ll give them a try pm sent
  8. M

    Rigby 450 PH

    I don't think I will be using a scope on this rifle the cheek weld is really set for those great open sights.
  9. M

    Rigby 450 PH

    finally got out to the range started with some factory Norma 550gr ammo I was able to find. Rifle shot great. Several have mentioned that they find their big game 450s to recoil less than similar class of rifles and I agree. I own several big bores and I thought it kicked less than some...
  10. M

    Good Gun Deals This Week

    Someone needs this….400k https://www.gunsinternational.com/guns-for-sale-online/rifles/holland-holland-rifles/holland-holland-royal-deluxe-700-nitro-express-2025-wild-engraving-pristine-unfired-layaway.cfm?gun_id=103832852
  11. M

    Good Gun Deals This Week

    I would rather have the new bass pro or a standard new Portugal made m70
  12. M

    Spending double rifle money on a bolt-action rifle

    Mnr starts at 28 when I asked him this summer
  13. M

    Spending double rifle money on a bolt-action rifle

    I thought W J Jeffery was separate from WR? Are they combined now?
  14. M

    Good Gun Deals This Week

    Cabelas is nice in that regard you can inspect and reject for any reason.
  15. M

    Spending double rifle money on a bolt-action rifle

    I would like to hear more from members who have any of the bottom of your list especially if of more recent manufacture. Essentially who owns a modern London best and what do you think? Let’s see Pictures to!
 
Top