Recent content by McKim226

  1. McKim226

    Thoughts on Craig Boddington?

    Haven't met him but I would like to. I have read many articles by him amd have one of his books. Only time I've ever felt he has an agenda is while behind a camera and im sure that is due to corporate overloards. Haven't met him so cannot say if or if I dont like him on a personal level. Other...
  2. McKim226

    Why are you here?

    Well I'm here not because I've hunted Africa(would love to). Im here to see how others in different areas of the world approach shooting, reloading, and hunting. I belong to forums all over the globe. I find much value learner how, what, and why others do what they do. I must sheepishly admit...
  3. McKim226

    Quiet Muzzle Break

    I've gotten more dirty looks at the range shooting an 18.5" barrel 22-250 and 18.5" barrel 243 winchester than I do shooting 338 Lapua with a brake. Ymmv.
  4. McKim226

    Your 3 favorite hunting cartridges of all time

    First would have to be 25-06, then 300 Weatherby and finally 375 H&H. While pondering this again I'm torn between my 300 Weatherby(nice West German built) or my 6.5x55 Sauer 200....
 
Top