Recent content by Martin375

  1. M

    Dakota 76 .330 For Sale inc Brass….

    I’ll certainly look into it, it’s far to good to be sitting in a gun cabinet….
  2. M

    Dakota 76 .330 For Sale inc Brass….

    Now we’re talking
  3. M

    Dakota 76 .330 For Sale inc Brass….

    I’m in Aberdeenshire, plenty of Stags here you are welcome to view it anytime if you do come over to Gods Country
  4. M

    Dakota 76 .330 For Sale inc Brass….

    Well matt85 I take your point, however if someone wants an outstanding bit a kit I’m pretty sure they’ll do their due diligence before parting with their dollars or pounds or euros or whatever.
  5. M

    Dakota 76 .330 For Sale inc Brass….

    For sale is my Dakota 76 chambered in .330 need I say more. Rifle was built around early/mid 90’s for a chap here in Scotland, he used it on a few trips to Namibia. In 2000 it was rebarreled by Callum Ferguson of Precision Rifle with a Shilen Select Match grade chromoly barrel, it then sat in...
  6. M

    Purchased my first DG Rifle

    Stunning rifle and good luck on your DG hunt I also have Dakota 76 in .330 Dakota it’s a pleasure to hunt with….
  7. M

    Subscribe To Our Newsletter For Your Chance To Win A New Rigby Highland Stalker Or Big Game PH Rifle

    Done, I'm only up in Scotland so I can save you shipping costs (y):ROFLMAO:
  8. M

    .330 Dakota Case Trimming

    Thanks for that, l'll have a look at these dies
  9. M

    .330 Dakota Case Trimming

    Looking for some advice folks Recently purchased a .330 Dakota and wanting to trim some brass Any .330 users out there who can advise on what set up you are using for trimming brass I'm in Scotland Thanks, Martin
  10. M

    Hi from Scotland

    Thanks, yes the ground around the Mull is stunning...
  11. M

    Hi from Scotland

    Thanks, yes I can confirm we do get a lot of rain...but we need it for making the water of life
  12. M

    Hi from Scotland

    Thanks, I will have a look at the website. A few of my rifles are Mauser M03's so would like one in .375 H&H, I just like the solid build quality and the accuracy.
  13. M

    Hi from Scotland

    Thanks, but why only a wee dram....make it double :ROFLMAO:
  14. M

    Hi from Scotland

    Hi Folks, thanks for letting me join the group. I'm Martin and I come from Scotland, I am due to retire from the Fire Service in September of this year, so I am planning my first trip to Africa in 2025, probably Namibia. In Scotland, I normally shoot with .243, 6.5x55, .270, .308 although...
 
Top