Recent content by mainjoshua

  1. Kudu Hunt South Africa

    Kudu Hunt South Africa

  2. Blesbok Hunt South Africa

    Blesbok Hunt South Africa

  3. Black Wildebeest Hunt South Africa

    Black Wildebeest Hunt South Africa

  4. Springbok Hunt South Africa

    Springbok Hunt South Africa

  5. Impala Hunt South Africa

    Impala Hunt South Africa

  6. M

    Is South Africa still safe to hunt?

    I wanted to give you guys an update. I just got back from my trip and it was amazing. I already caught the bug and can't wait to go back. You all were right about the part that you're most likely to die from a car wreck over there. I hunted with Lategan Safaris in the Eastern Cape and Free State...
  7. M

    Is South Africa still safe to hunt?

    Thank you all for your responses. I appreciate the personal insight/experiences. After some of y'all's encouragement, I think I'm going to push on alone if he cancels. It'll be my first time traveling to another continent, so I'm just not looking forward to spending the layovers and 15 hour...
  8. M

    Is South Africa still safe to hunt?

    A buddy and I are set to go on our first hunting safari this upcoming July in South Africa. We'll be flying into Johannesburg. We have a VIP meet/greet escort with the Afton House where we'll stay the night. We fly out the next morning into Kimberly where we'll be picked up by the outfitter and...
 
Top