Recent content by Maaax

  1. M

    Which scope would you prefer on a 375 H&H Bolt for DG and PG -

    I used a fixed 3x when I went to Zimbabwe. At first I thought that it was great but after a few evening and early morning hunts, I wished that I had a larger objective lense for light transfer and a variable power for Elephant. We got so close to them that the 3x didn’t give me the field of view...
  2. M

    The Largest Safari Classified in AH history

    Hello. Does the FJ have a 50 state smog tag on it? Thanks.
  3. M

    For Sale Leupold 1.5-5

    Sold.
  4. M

    For Sale Leupold 1.5-5

    Let’s try $350 shipped.
  5. M

    For Sale Leupold 1.5-5

    Duplex.
  6. M

    For Sale Leupold 1.5-5

    Hello. I have a like new VX-3 1.5-5x20 for sale. Included are the Leupold lens covers. I am asking $400 shipped. Thanks for looking. Gary
  7. M

    Anyone shoot the plain old .357 anymore?

    Yes. Kimber K6s. 3” barrel. A great trigger!
  8. M

    Greetings from Reno,Nevada

    Welcome! I was just in your town this last weekend. I had no idea that it was so beautiful! I imagined it to be like a small Las Vegas. I have now put Reno in my top five places to move to if the kids ever leave California.
  9. M

    May I Humbly Ask

    Praying for you friend!
  10. M

    For Sale Vintage Leupold M8-2.5x fixed power compact scope

    Thank you. I was hoping for a longer tube.
  11. M

    For Sale Vintage Leupold M8-2.5x fixed power compact scope

    What is the length of the scope please?
  12. M

    athlon rangecraft

    It worked. Thanks. Gary
  13. M

    Not another scope thread

    I would add one more "wish" to the scope, and that would be to make them longer for easier mounting.
  14. M

    athlon rangecraft

    Hello. I think that I remember someone posting here that they were going to carry Athlon Rangecraft chronographs soon at $349. Does this ring a bell to anyone, or am I misremembering, which is entirely possible at my age.
 
Top