Recent content by Letzhunt

  1. Letzhunt

    375 Ruger Alaskan 20” no brake HS Precision Stock

    SOLD along with all the other items.
  2. Letzhunt

    375 Ruger Alaskan 20” no brake HS Precision Stock

    Christmas is coming.....who needs ...WANTS... an all around gun for Africa?
  3. Letzhunt

    375 Ruger Alaskan 20” no brake HS Precision Stock

    still available. LOP is right at 13 1/2”
  4. Letzhunt

    Look for action 338 Lapua

    Kelbly actions. The Atlas and the Prometheus are both made with the .585 bolt face as an option. I have a Prometheus and it is my favorite action period.
  5. Letzhunt

    Black Mamba

    Saw two black mambas and one puff adder on first trip to Limpopo. the mambas were in the road right next to camp....they are no longer with us. The adder was at the heal of the PH who was 4 steps in front of me. That one is still out there. Thankfully my last trip to Eastern Cape I saw zero...
  6. Letzhunt

    375 Ruger Alaskan 20” no brake HS Precision Stock

    Man I dropped the ball and forgot to measure the darn LOP. Sorry about that. I’ll add it tonight.
  7. Letzhunt

    375 Ruger Alaskan 20” no brake HS Precision Stock

    I believe standard 13.5” I will measure it when I get home.
  8. Letzhunt

    375 Ruger Alaskan 20” no brake HS Precision Stock

    Yep. I’d keep it but it’s been to Africa already and others need that in their history.
  9. Letzhunt

    375 Ruger Alaskan 20” no brake HS Precision Stock

    Entertaining reasonable offers.....
  10. Letzhunt

    375 Ruger Alaskan 20” no brake HS Precision Stock

    I also have some brass, dies and factory ammo available for this 375 Ruger.
  11. Letzhunt

    375 Ruger Alaskan 20” no brake HS Precision Stock

    REDUCED $1750 shipped to FFL
 
Top