Recent content by Kennedy

  1. K

    Hello From ND (Via NM)

    Cape Buff is my ultimate trophy, if I can pull it off on the first trip I see no reason not to. If life shits on me and I never get another trip, I would regret it.
  2. K

    Hello From ND (Via NM)

    No idea yet. Planning to join SCI when I get back to NM. There is a local chapter there. Not so much here in ND. I am mainly reading about different areas, getting a general idea of where I'd like to go. Limpopo river valley strikes me, but it could be from reading to many Africa hunting books.
  3. K

    Hello From ND (Via NM)

    So far I have a Winchester SE in .375 H&H, with a Burris Euro Diamond 1-6x. replaced front sight w/ red fiberoptic. thinking of taking 2" off the bbl and a synthetic stock. I am obviously just in the beginning stages of planning. Thanks for the welcome.
  4. K

    Hello From ND (Via NM)

    New guy working in Williston, ND but plan on being home in Farmington, NM in about 6 months. Setting up a rifle and looking into planning a 2019 Africa hunt. Will be my first Africa hunt so doing a lot of research. Primary interest is a cape buffalo, warthog, and some plains game. All input...
 
Top