Recent content by Justin D.

  1. J

    For Sale Guns, reloaders & gun parts

    Everything is still available. No issues contacting and talking with people directly.
  2. J

    Suppressing a .375?

    Just got back from a recent hunt in RSA. My first ever. Used my Winchester M70 in .375 H&H with a Bowers Group VERS 375 suppressor shooting factory Barnes 300 grain TSXs. I absolutely LOVED IT!!! Yes, it's awesome dropping the recoil down as well as the hearing levels. You know what else is...
  3. J

    SOUTH AFRICA:First Trip To Africa. Trip Report For RSA

    We were unfortunately on land we couldn't hunt. We were there with permission but just sightseeing trying to find some Big 5 animals to photograph. My wife has already plainly made clear, "I want it!" So you know how this is going to go. Lol
  4. J

    SOUTH AFRICA:First Trip To Africa. Trip Report For RSA

    Yea, he's a USDA guy and I've been talking to guys that have been over there prior to me and making sure everything is in order and taking their DOs and DON'Ts into account.
  5. J

    SOUTH AFRICA:First Trip To Africa. Trip Report For RSA

    They are coming back to the states and going to Cody Bellebger of Waterfowl Artistry in Louisiana. He does exceptional work on all his waterfowl to include King Eiders. He's worked with African birds in the past, so that's who I'm going through. The Plains Game will get done in Africa though.
  6. Africa Hunt 2026

    Africa Hunt 2026

    Justin & Nicole's 2026 trip to Africa for Waterfowl & Plains Game.
  7. J

    SOUTH AFRICA:First Trip To Africa. Trip Report For RSA

    Yes, birds are all getting mounted.
  8. J

    SOUTH AFRICA:First Trip To Africa. Trip Report For RSA

    Trip Overview: HUNTING DATES: 10-22 AUGUST 2026 OUTFITTER: Legelela Safaris in South Africa PH: Dean T. (Primary) & Archie G. (Secondary) HUNTERS: Justin & Nicole WEAPONS USED: Winchester M70 (PF) in .375 H&H – Riton Optics 3 Primal 4-16x44 and Bowers Group VERS 375 Suppressor / Ammo...
  9. J

    For Sale Guns, reloaders & gun parts

    Savage 110 Tactical in .300 Win Mag. Brand new, never been fired. Doesn't have the box. 5/8x24 threaded barrel, 5 rnd steel magazine and 20 MOA picatinny scope rail. Does NOT come with scope, rings, or bipod. Asking $750. Century Arms Centurion BP-12 bullpup 12 ga. Brand new, never fired. Still...
  10. J

    Want To Buy .300 Win Mag preferably threaded for suppressor

    Sent you a private message.
  11. J

    Nordiske shooting sticks

    Is there anyone in the U.S. that knows where I can buy a set of Nordiske 4-Legged Shooting Sticks? My PH had them in Africa and I absolutely loved them. I don't want a different brand, I want the Nordiske brand. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  12. J

    Shots And Performance Of Barnes Bullets

    No travel agency used. The outfitter uses someone in Africa for the permits. I did all the paperwork myself and then they submitted it on my behalf. I did my hunt through Reinier Linde of Legelela Safaris.
  13. J

    Shots And Performance Of Barnes Bullets

    All rifles and suppressors were my personal ones brought from the states.
  14. J

    Latest on CBP form 4457

    Just came back through Atlanta on Monday, 24 August. Only had my rifle SNs and suppressor SNs on the 4457. I walked into the inspection room, told the two CBP officers I have both the 4457s as well as the Form 4s in my folder. He took the 4457s, checked the gun serial numbers, and told me to...
  15. J

    Shots And Performance Of Barnes Bullets

    All deflection angles were taken off the skinned and gutted animals while hanging in the skinning shed. All measurements/angles were taken from point A (entry hole) to point B (exit hole or recovered bullet).
 
Top