Recent content by Justbryan

  1. Justbryan

    My 2025 trophies are done - Namibia Taxidermy

    Klipspringer full body on wall mount, Zebra wall pedestal, Springbok Shoulder mount, Warthog euro wall plaques, Oryx wall plaque. All my tinys are full body mounts so I love full bodies for tiny ten. I have an oryx shoulder mount so I am trying to conserve space with euros. I just like euro...
  2. Justbryan

    Planning for retirement soon and probably will make one more trip to celebrate.

    Question is where to go. I will have about a $10,000 hunt budget excluding tips, flights, and accommodations before and after the hunt. I have been to Limpopo three times and Namibia once. Options for 2028 1. Go back to Namibia with Khomas Highland Safaris for Dik-Dik, Black Wildebeest, bird...
  3. Justbryan

    My 2025 trophies are done - Namibia Taxidermy

    You are right! I send the deposit today. Hopefully finished taxidermy will work for both of us.
  4. Justbryan

    My 2025 trophies are done - Namibia Taxidermy

    I am waiting to hear the information from what you find our. I just got my taxidermy bill from Trophäendienste in Namibia on Tuesday, and I am putting together what I want. I am doing almost exactly what you did. I was going to send a deposit tomorrow, but I would like to know what is going...
  5. Justbryan

    NAMIBIA: September 2026 Hunting Report, Namibia Hunt With KHOMAS HIGHLAND HUNTING SAFARIS, Philip Hennings

    I could not use the app because my phone would not connect to the network. So, I found an Uber driver at the airport and asked him to take us to the lodge. He swiped my debit card and charged me $300 Namibian dollars, but when I looked at my banking app it was for over $1000 USD for Jewelry...
  6. Justbryan

    NAMIBIA: September 2026 Hunting Report, Namibia Hunt With KHOMAS HIGHLAND HUNTING SAFARIS, Philip Hennings

    I believe they were Red‑billed spurfowl. Extremely fast and very difficult to see. They mostly just ran along the ground like a roadrunner. I had not shot a shotgun in 25 years and so the few I killed were not running or flying. I am a bad shot, and Juan was not much better. Sorry Juan, the...
  7. Justbryan

    NAMIBIA: September 2026 Hunting Report, Namibia Hunt With KHOMAS HIGHLAND HUNTING SAFARIS, Philip Hennings

    I visited velocity dog and his in Alaska before the trip. We had breakfast our first morning in Alaska.
  8. Justbryan

    NAMIBIA: September 2026 Hunting Report, Namibia Hunt With KHOMAS HIGHLAND HUNTING SAFARIS, Philip Hennings

    I did follow up. When we decided to get an Uber our phones would not connect to the network so we found a guy with a Uber shirt and hat. He directed us the his Uber driver. The charge came through as jewelry. He was not an Uber driver. I knew better but in my fatigue I made a mistake. I...
  9. Justbryan

    NAMIBIA: September 2026 Hunting Report, Namibia Hunt With KHOMAS HIGHLAND HUNTING SAFARIS, Philip Hennings

    Everything seemed to fall into place for me. I actually remember your comments and others helping me to decide on native species. I am so glad I listened. Things could not have turned out better. I was amazed at how many Klipspringer we saw and there are some nice ones in Khomas. The oryx...
  10. Warthog Hunt Namibia

    Warthog Hunt Namibia

  11. Klipspringer Hunt Namibia

    Klipspringer Hunt Namibia

 
Top