Hi Frank, we had to use slugs for a long time in upstate NY for whitetail and I have used them a lot over the years, they work well and a rifled slug from a smooth bore will do the trick but...if allowed where you are hunting, I would invest in a rifled 12 gauge barrel/gun and use a saboted slug...
Another vote for Gracy Travel and Shawn. I have used them for 3 previous trips and now again going to Mozambique in September and they have always been a pleasure to work with, do a detailed job and are always willing to help, even if it is just a stupid question. I would go no where else at...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.