Recent content by JAh

  1. JAh

    Tanzania maybe 2027?

    If you are still interested, I got a contact in Tanzania that I have been going to for the last 3/4 years and I am going again next week and I wouldn't mind giving you his number if you are still interested?
  2. Bentley Hunting Vehicle Convertion

    Bentley Hunting Vehicle Convertion

  3. Bentley Hunting Vehicle Convertion

    Bentley Hunting Vehicle Convertion

  4. Bentley Hunting Vehicle Convertion

    Bentley Hunting Vehicle Convertion

  5. JAh

    A Bentley for the Bush

    Thank you. hahah. I am from South Africa.
  6. JAh

    A Bentley for the Bush

    It happened overnight. Derek Brink and I were hunting in the Tuli Block, Botswana. We saw an old Chev with a cut-off roof at Lord Murray's house. The English lord had owned the farm years before the Brinks bought it. We speculated whether he had used the vehicle for hunting. Then we came up...
  7. Buffalo Hunt Tanzania

    Buffalo Hunt Tanzania

  8. Buffalo Hunt Tanzania

    Buffalo Hunt Tanzania

  9. Bentley in Botswana

    Bentley in Botswana

    My dad and his friend bought a Bentley and decided to do something completely unexpected—they cut the roof off and turned it into a hunting vehicle. let me know if you are interested in a story and more pictures
  10. JAh

    DUGGA BOYS OF TANZANIA

    I’m Ewan Holtzhausen from South Africa, and my journey into hunting began at just nine years old when I had the incredible opportunity to accompany my Dad, Johan, on his first buffalo hunt in Tanzania (Kilombero North Safaris next to the Selous). Despite my initial skepticism about hunting...
  11. JAh

    Ideal weight for Dangerous Game rifle

    There are many factors to consider when choosing a rifle. A .375 H&H is lighter than a .600 Nitro, but rifle weight also has a direct impact on recoil. If you’re fit and used to walking long distances with your gun, the weight may not bother you much. For smaller size hunters, however, it can be...
 
Top