Recent content by J_SNB

  1. J

    Pride of Africa Taxidermy Limpopo

    Thanks for your reply! Actually we were planning on getting two zebras and two jackals tanned and have all the other trophies bleached as euro mounts and sent over to Austria.
  2. J

    Pride of Africa Taxidermy Limpopo

    I am currently trying to get quotations for taxidermy, shipping and import for our trophies from Johannesburg to Austria. I got a very good offer from Pride of Africa Taxidermy in Gravelotte Limpopo. Unfortunately there are almost no reviews online about them. Has anyone here used them...
  3. J

    Trophy Export South Africa to Europe

    Hi everyone, I am currently planning the logistics for an upcoming hunting trip to South Africa (Limpopo region) later this year and could use some advice regarding the export of my trophies back home to Austria (Vienna). I am trying to figure out the most reliable and cost-effective way to...
  4. J

    SOUTH AFRICA: Has Anyone Hunted With Silver Thorn Safaris?

    So far I did not! I had a call with them and they seemed professional. Maybe somebody else has had experience with them before?
  5. J

    SOUTH AFRICA: Has Anyone Hunted With Silver Thorn Safaris?

    I also have an offer to go hunting in the Limpopo region with them. Has anybody here been hunting with them or knows about their accomodations?
 
Top