It would be interesting to see what they would do if everyone would stop buying their A-Frames for a year or so when available. I bet they would find the labor and time to make them.
Welcome from Stickney, in the EAST River Area you will have a good time on AH. Yea hunting Buffalo is what I tell friends that have never gone to Africa is to think about it like a Cocaine addition only cheaper and safer. I have 6 buffalo under my belt and a truck load of plains game. Just got...
I was just with Henry 2 weeks ago and I can tell you he has some great big Buffalo, you would be very happy with a trip and get to see some Zebra called Quagga that are have been brought back from extinction due to modern science like Jurassic Park style, sorry no T-Rex, cool looking Zebra...
First trip with @HENRY GRIFFITHS SAFARIS, decided to take up Henry's cull package and added a cow buffalo to it. Started off like a normal flight on Delta until I got to Joburg and found that the baggage handlers in Atlanta did not bother to load my rifle case, so met up with Henry at Afton...
for plains game a 200 to 215 grain CEB Raptor will work extremely well, just took 12 animals all with one shot each. Impala, Blue Wildebeest, Blesbok, and Warthog and only 2 bullets recovered, out to 260 yards
got back from a plains game cull hunt and also shot 3 cow buffalo and thought I would keep 2 sets of the horns. Had Highveld Taxidermy run a quote for the skull cap not Euro style. Ouch, cost to my door in So Dakota was going to be over 3000.00, I know the prices have gone crazy but this is to...
yes it will, all you have to do is take the rifle to a shop that lazer engraves and have 338/ engraved in front of the 458 and problem solved. I know a few people do that.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.