Recent content by HuntingFreak

  1. HuntingFreak

    Help Me Pick My Lechwe Mount!

    That is sick!!!!
  2. HuntingFreak

    Help Me Pick My Lechwe Mount!

    My favorite pose is for sure a sneak. That’s what I always think of first when I think of a lechwe. I’m leaning towards the heavy sneak with a slight left turn. Going above my stairwell.
  3. Hunting Lechwe

    Hunting Lechwe

  4. HuntingFreak

    Help Me Pick My Lechwe Mount!

    The taxidermist called and it is time to pick out my shoulder mount! What are some of your favorite lechwe mounts? I am leaning towards a front on straight sneak pose.
  5. HuntingFreak

    Pay It Forward-Free

    Still available.
  6. HuntingFreak

    Pay It Forward-Free

    Sling received! Thank you @Hogpatrol
  7. HuntingFreak

    Pay It Forward-Free

    Thank you @Hogpatrol for the sling! I’ll post some NIB rings that I have. Bought for my mannlicher CZ 550 in 9.3 x 62 but got the wrong size for my scope.
  8. HuntingFreak

    Pay It Forward-Free

    I will take this if still available.
  9. HuntingFreak

    Browning Love?

    John McAdams sent out an email on the sale one day and stuff went quick. I was lucky enough to snag one. I was wanting a 7mm but they went fast!
  10. HuntingFreak

    Browning Love?

    Recently under $1200 at Cabela’s with sales and Browning tax rebate. Xbolt .28 Nosler in carbon fiber.
  11. HuntingFreak

    Highveld Taxidermy experience?

    Hello, So far still the same as before with the exception of everything being completed and now scheduled for ocean freight. 1. I had my dip and pack sent via air freight and everything showed up in great condition to my taxidermist stateside. 2. My other portion of my trophies I had Highveld...
  12. HuntingFreak

    EuroOptic For Unbeatable Deals On Guns, Glass, & Gear

    Had a great transaction buying a scope recently!
 
Top