Recent content by Huntforever

  1. Huntforever

    Uganda Cancellation Hunt

    What was the daily rate before the discount?
  2. Huntforever

    Crocodile Rug

    I haven’t played with it yet. Sun Dry?
  3. Huntforever

    Comment by 'Huntforever' in media 'Warthog Bow Hunt'

    Around 12 or 13 inches
  4. Huntforever

    Elephant Bone Carving

    That’s a good picture?
  5. Huntforever

    Crocodile Rug

    I was tanned in Africa but a small taxidermy shop that the outfitter owed. It was a horrible decision. I also have a nayala cape that was ruined as well. I will look more into the smell and post my findings
  6. Huntforever

    Elephant Bone Carving

  7. Huntforever

    Elephant Bone Carving

    Very Nice Craving!!
  8. Huntforever

    Crocodile Rug

    Thanks for the link!! I was wondering is it still possible to take the rest of the hide to get tanned?
  9. Buffalo Bow Hunt

    Buffalo Bow Hunt

  10. Leopard Bow Hunt

    Leopard Bow Hunt

  11. Warthog Bow Hunt

    Warthog Bow Hunt

  12. Zebra Bow Hunt

    Zebra Bow Hunt

  13. Zebra Bow Hunt

    Zebra Bow Hunt

  14. Impala Bow Hunt

    Impala Bow Hunt

  15. Impala Bow Hunt

    Impala Bow Hunt

 
Top