Recent content by HunterX

  1. H

    S&B 7x57R 173gr Sp for sale $20 a box (10 boxes)

    Do you reload? Any interest in .458 Bullets….not loaded cartridges.
  2. H

    Classic stalking rifles - today

    With a strict laws in Australia, are you working with an importer to bring one in? Or trying to find something in Australia?
  3. H

    Classic stalking rifles - today

    The Husqvarna 46 was built on the 96 Mauser action. One could be rebarreled to 7x57. The stocks are much like the Mauser B. Simpsons Ltd in the US has them. If you are in Australia it would be tougher.
  4. H

    S&B 7x57R 173gr Sp for sale $20 a box (10 boxes)

    https://share.google/M5z5mo2cW7JPEhYQe An actual German double.
  5. H

    S&B 7x57R 173gr Sp for sale $20 a box (10 boxes)

    https://www.simpsonltd.com/search?query=7x57r Simpsons has a bunch of Drilling combination guns….your welcome.
  6. H

    Ruger No 1 Stock Project

    Love the wood! What a beautiful rifle. I am hoping to make a custom Ruger #1 in 9.3x74R at some point with an English style stock. Have fun on your hunt!
  7. H

    Questions about re-barreling a CZ Safari

    Better to buy it and sell. Then buy a 375 h&h version.
  8. H

    The trials and tribulations of loving old mausers

    Thanks for sharing. Sounds like an adventure!
  9. H

    CZ 600 American High Grade 6.5cm + Zeiss

    I have one in 6.5 Creedmore as well in the high grade. Wood is similarly pretty. Way more attractive than one would think for an MSRP of $1,499. And mine shoots half MOA or better with ELDX bullets. No break in was needed. Shocking how accurate they are.
  10. H

    Join me on finishing a custom .375 H&H build...

    Consider a German style cheekpiece. This is from my RF Sedgley Custom on an Oberdorf action from the 1950’s. The second picture is from an Mauser B.
  11. H

    RJ Renner Germanic Stalking Rifle Mark X Mauser 30-06

    A fair price would be around $2,600.
  12. H

    RJ Renner Germanic Stalking Rifle Mark X Mauser 30-06

    What screaming deal! I love my Renner Mauser!
  13. H

    The Draw of the Sporting Double Rifle

    Beautiful doubles. I have always heard that the Boss and Co handle incredibly well. And someday I will add a Scottish double to the collection…and take it back for a grouse shoot in Scotland along with a stag hunt. But that’s a dream. Since I’m dreaming, maybe I’ll find a vintage double there...
 
Top