Recent content by hsw400

  1. H

    Planning to hunt New Zealand

    Morning I would be happy to talk with you personally and put something together along with a list of references. We hunt all Tahr on private wilderness land and base ourselves out of the my hunting lodge each day, or mountain cabins. We do not need to use helicopter unless preferred. We also...
  2. H

    NEW ZEALAND: Has Anyone Hunted With Jim Gibson From NEW ZEALAND SAFARIS?

    Hey Eric you have all My information I sent you yesterday that includes references give all My past clients on a call on there, or the website also has additional also thanks.
  3. H

    Planning to hunt New Zealand

    Happy to put something together for.
  4. H

    3 attending thanks

    3 attending thanks
  5. H

    2026 Hunting shows New Zealand Safaris

    Afternoon, Jim will be personally attending all the shows with the exception of Salt Lake where main guide Gareth will be there to answer any questions you may have. If your looking at rut dates for 2027/ 2028 its a good time now to look at dates. 2026 US SHOWS January 23-25, 2026 Houston...
  6. H

    AH Dinners for both DSC & SCI 2026

    Afternoon everyone has any dinner been organized for either DSC/SCI this year?
  7. Red Stag New Zealand Safaris

    Red Stag New Zealand Safaris

    For those that like non typical deer, 6-8 year old Red Stag not only with heavy mass but also double drop Tynes with dark antlers and great crowns in the high 400 class of deer.
  8. H

    Any suggestions for hotels or touring after hunt

    Happy to help out planning your adventure in New Zealand, let me know what your thoughts are as far as how you would like to do this, time on each Island, game you would like to hunt and I can spend time planning things put for you.
  9. H

    NEW ZEALAND: Hunting With NEW ZEALAND SAFARIS

    Rob hunted with ‪@NewZealandSafaris‬ in May 2025 during the Chamois rut and right when the older Bull Tahr were starting to move into the nannies. This reference was a great example of a hunter wanting to talk about his experience, taking 3 mature, exceptional trophy animals. The hunt is as...
  10. H

    Afternoon I just received a message but cannot find the text sorry, how can I help?

    Afternoon I just received a message but cannot find the text sorry, how can I help?
  11. Tahr Hunt New Zealand

    Tahr Hunt New Zealand

  12. Red Stag Hunt New Zealand

    Red Stag Hunt New Zealand

  13. Tahr Hunt New Zealand

    Tahr Hunt New Zealand

  14. Goat Hunt New Zealand

    Goat Hunt New Zealand

 
Top