Can't wait for the trip report. I leave for Nepal 9/29 to just do some treking. Will be going up to 18500 if everything goes good. I have really stepped up my training for this trip compared to any other hiking or hunting trips.
Late to the post, but dealt with this problem in the spring. I used mount saver on all the mounts and had my house professionally exterminated. I am not seeing any signs on my mounts but I am still catching a good amount of moths in the clothing moth traps. Has anyone else used these traps...
Couldn't agree with this statement anymore. The taxidermy and shipping can easily double the cost of a safari. At this point in my life I am out of room for mounts and will just take pictures of my trophies.
Already gave away a few that I inherited from my dad to three nephews. These were ones that I wouldn't use or didn't have a lot of sentimental value. Had them draw coins and the oldest coin got the first pick. So they have their order for the rest someday when something happens to me. They...
Congrats on your retirement. I am 4.5 years out from mine and have been doing a lot of thinking on what I want it to look like. Its kind of sad we spend so much time doing what we have to that we forgot what really matters.
Welcome to the forum always good to see another bowhunter on here. You want to go during the dry season so I would go with July or August. For plains game look at Nambia. There is nothing like that first trip to Africa.
I used 250 grain iron wills and a 700 gr grizzly stick. Shooting a 80lb Hoyt at 29.75 draw. The Buff went about 60 yards with a double lung shot. The only issue I had with the grizzly sticks was some of the weighted inserts coming lose. A little loc-tite fixed the issue. I also think I could...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.