Recent content by Grady

  1. Grady

    Want To Buy Blaser R93 .223 Mag

    OK - I am one of the Blaser R93 hold outs, and not long ago I got the opportunity to buy a .223 barrel - which I did. Unfortunately, it did not come with the mag and I have been force to use a .222 mag. It works but not good. So if any of you R93 to R8 converts or any one else happen to have a...
  2. Grady

    New Rifle Itch...

    Update to my possible build delima. I came across a deal that I decided was to good to pass up. I know own a Weatherby 307 in 7mm PRC. Based on the price of a quality action, with everything needed to make it into a shooter, $1500 - $2000 if not more, I came across the Weatherby at a...
  3. Grady

    New Rifle Itch...

    What calibers did you build?
  4. Grady

    New Rifle Itch...

    It's been a while since I actually posted but I wanted to get some thoughts on bolt action receivers for a custom build. Here is a little background, last year I decided it was time to do a semi custom build on a 25 Creedmoor - why? why not!. So I purchased a Savage 110 for a smoking deal...
  5. Grady

    For Sale Blaser Neoprene Barrel Sleeve

    PM Sent
  6. Black Wildebeest Hunt Namibia

    Black Wildebeest Hunt Namibia

  7. Hunting Black Wildebeest Namibia

    Hunting Black Wildebeest Namibia

  8. Grady

    SOUTH AFRICA: Better Late Than Never.....Family Trip With Tootabi 2016

    The Final Talley So after 11 Days in South Africa with travel days on either side, on the family trip the final tally was: - 4 Game Drives with 2 personal drives for Haley and Auntie - Trips to Addo National Park, Addo Elephant National park, Schotia Safari Private Game Reserve, Shamwari Game...
  9. Grady

    SOUTH AFRICA: Better Late Than Never.....Family Trip With Tootabi 2016

    Day 11 2 June 2016 (Friday) The Last Final Day Today was the final day. Time to settle up the bill and relax before we start the 22 hour trek back to the states. While everyone started packing, Lammie and I snuck off to the skinning shed to make sure all of the animals were tagged and marked...
  10. Grady

    SOUTH AFRICA: Better Late Than Never.....Family Trip With Tootabi 2016

    Day 10 1 June 2016 (Thursday) Black Wildebeest... The Last Day of Hunting This was to be the last day of hunting. Since the earlier decision to pass on the gemsbok and yesterday's miss on a bush buck for Annie, I would be hunting the Crazy Black Wildebeest today. Carl, Loodt's father, had seen...
  11. Grady

    SOUTH AFRICA: Better Late Than Never.....Family Trip With Tootabi 2016

    Thanks, I'm glad I took them and am looking forward to some more trips. Time does definitely fly. Now that my oldest is in school, she is planning a "Graduation" trip for me to take here on......And my youngest is planning a non-hunting trip for us. Might have to sneak in a little hunting if...
  12. Hunting Bushbuck in South Africa

    Hunting Bushbuck in South Africa

  13. South Africa Hunt Bushbuck

    South Africa Hunt Bushbuck

  14. Beautiful Sunset in South Africa

    Beautiful Sunset in South Africa

  15. Grady

    SOUTH AFRICA: Better Late Than Never.....Family Trip With Tootabi 2016

    Only a few more days to go.... Day 9 31 May 2016 (Wednesday) Bush buck or two at Port Arthur Up for an early breakfast and Annie and I departed with Lammie and Atti at 0730 for Port Arthur with the hopes of at least one bushbuck. Annie slept the whole two hours ... I'm glad she was relaxed...
 
Top