Recent content by gizmo

  1. gizmo

    GUN & TROPHY INSURANCE For Dedicated Coverage For Firearms & Trophies

    I am definitely interested.
  2. gizmo

    John Rigby Highland Stalker 9.3x62 for sale

    Would you take a kidney or something
  3. gizmo

    Huge Discount On Trophy Bison Hunt

    Feel free to pm me if you’d like to discuss availability
  4. Himalayan Tahr Shoulder Mount Taxidermy

    Himalayan Tahr Shoulder Mount Taxidermy

  5. Himalayan Tahr Shoulder Mount Taxidermy

    Himalayan Tahr Shoulder Mount Taxidermy

  6. Himalayan Tahr Shoulder Mount Taxidermy

    Himalayan Tahr Shoulder Mount Taxidermy

  7. gizmo

    Another stunning Himalayan Tahr

  8. gizmo

    Rigby Highland Stalker .308 - Stunning Wood, LNIB

    Stunning rifle. If I ever hit the lotto I am buying one in 275 Rigby.
  9. gizmo

    Huge Discount On Trophy Bison Hunt

    1800-2200 lbs depending on the bull is my best guesstimate.
  10. gizmo

    Huge Discount On Trophy Bison Hunt

    If you do that your day fees are already covered so it would just be the trophy fee.
  11. gizmo

    Huge Discount On Trophy Bison Hunt

    Waiting to hear back but I do have 1 more I could sell if someone is very motivated
  12. gizmo

    Huge Discount On Trophy Bison Hunt

    I don’t know the exact acreage. The ranch is 3000 acres. We high fenced 1/3 of it give or take. It’s very canyonie terrain and thick brush.
  13. gizmo

    Huge Discount On Trophy Bison Hunt

    One just sold so I have one left but, once that one books if someone is very motivated, I may do a 3rd at the same pricing. We can discuss via pm or phone.
  14. gizmo

    Huge Discount On Trophy Bison Hunt

    It is anything but flat and open, this can be a very physically demanding hunt but we do have options from blinds for mobility impaired.
  15. gizmo

    Huge Discount On Trophy Bison Hunt

    Hello all, I would like to offer a discounted trophy bison hunt. The only catch is, to take advantage of this pricing I must have the deposit by Sept 28 2026. This is a 2 day 3 night hunt for a mature trophy bull. Includes guides, meals, alcohol in moderation, lodging, skinning, quartering...
 
Top