Recent content by Gemsbok45

  1. G

    What is Your Nemesis Animal?

    Hyena
  2. G

    Leopard Success Rates

    Reported in Zim. Sure. There was a ranger in Kruger that was attacked and killed by a healthy leopard.
  3. G

    Leopard Success Rates

    I would say it’s not very frequent but African leopards do attack and kill people. Unwounded!
  4. G

    Bear Rug Cost/Taxidermist

    2500.00
  5. G

    Can't believe shipping costs

    For a hunski No way!! Done!
  6. G

    Dangerous Game rifle and iron sights

    I put a 3 mil tritium dot on my model 70 and it is very easy to pick up in low light.
  7. G

    Mid Asian Ibex Mount

    I really like the mount and the animal!How satisfying!
  8. G

    Cost to import two crates from RSA to Ohio

    Does Croc count as dangerous game ?
  9. G

    Argentina Red Stag and Wing shooting Outfitter Recommendations

    Do the seasons overlap with the Fly Fishing in Patagonia?Anybody here ever done a combo? Thanks
  10. G

    Comment by 'Gemsbok45' in media 'Zambia Hunt Crocodile'

    That’s up on my list!!
  11. G

    MOZAMBIQUE: Mozambique TSALA HUNTING SAFARIS June 2026

    Way to finish!! Feeling like shit while elephant hunting would suck. Hats off to you sir!
  12. G

    Definitive answer: where do you aim to shoot through the heart of a Buffalo?

    If your hunting Buffalo outside of SA you will in all likelihood be in Elephant country. I really like the Barnes TSX but I like their banded solids as well. I start with a TSX and then go right to solids.
  13. G

    Shooting from sticks

    I just bought the Stable sticks that 375 Fox recommended. I never had a problem with any sticks but the Stable Sticks or quad sticks are a game changer, it’s the rear support. Practice and you can become very proficient.
  14. G

    Comment by 'Gemsbok45' in media 'Red Duiker Hunt'

    Only it’s not a Red Duiker!
  15. G

    Cape buffalo scrum cap or old warrior mounts

    Good for you! Please send the pics when he is completed.
 
Top