Recent content by Fredrik

  1. F

    Red Stag Hunting Romania 2026

    Fantastic trophies!
  2. F

    Red Stag Hunting Romania 2026

    I'm sure you will have a blast! I saw some bears at Marius place when I hunted with him a few years back and they were HUGE compared tonthe bears we have over here in Sweden.
  3. F

    Giraffe Management Hunt - Namibia

    PM sent.
  4. F

    Red Stag Hunting Romania 2026

    Looking forward to the updates! Way too long since I hunted with you Marius!
  5. F

    Carpathian Chamois Big Hunt Opportunity For 2026!

    I hunted with Marius a few years ago and I had a blast. I´m sure this would be a fantastic hunt! Feel free to PM me if you want more feedback on his operation.
  6. F

    Late Season Hunt Special | US$1,950

    I´m sure you´ll have a blast despite I have never hunted with Mankazana. Bring a camera and just immerse yourself in the experience. And be prepaired to return - we all do :-D
  7. F

    Late Season Hunt Special | US$1,950

    If I´m not mistaken there is a Vaal Rhebuck taken with a bow on one of the pics, that is properly impressive! I did look long and hard at this offer but I think I need to save up for another year before I go again (have to sort out a hunt report from my hunt earlier this year)
  8. F

    Cancellation Hunt 2026 Chirundu

    Looking forward to reading about the experience!
  9. F

    Zimbabwe Omay Hunt Quota Available 2026

    Thanks for clarifying the cost structure - makes sense!
  10. F

    Zimbabwe Omay Hunt Quota Available 2026

    Looks like good deals - already booked for 2026 though. However I don't really understand the structure of the pricing of day fees. Maybe I'm not getting something but why would e.g the day fees for an elephant/buffalo hunt be 100 usd more/day for the same duration as an elephant only hunt? In...
  11. F

    Carpathian red Stag Hunt - Fixed Price hunt -One price - One hunt - One Unforgettable Stag

    I hunted with Marius back in 2022. He runs a great operation and I highly recommend his operation.
  12. F

    Authentic Romanian Brown Bear Hunting Experience

    I hunted with Marius a few years ago and had a blast. I highly recommend his operation.
  13. F

    SOUTH AFRICA: First African Hunt In Limpopo/Waterburg Mountains

    Great writeup and congratulations to some great trophies. That giraffe is to die for!
 
Top