Recent content by Fish2table

  1. F

    African Tents

    I really like Montana Canvas. I don’t know if that’s the style you are looking for. I have a 12x14 that I got in 2005. It’s still going strong. The Achilles heal of the canvas is moisture. So as long as it gets put away dry, it should last a very long time. I’m also a big fan of Kodiak Canvas...
  2. F

    RCBS Summit vs Redding Ultramag

    I was looking at that one also. I probably need to dig into that one a little more.
  3. F

    RCBS Summit vs Redding Ultramag

    Does anyone out there have any experience with either presses? I’m looking to upgrade my setup with the ability for large cartridges. Thanks for any input. Fish
  4. F

    Help Finding 505 Gibbs size MTM Ammo Box

    I get it. On the MTM you loose the 2 inside slots and it makes a 20 round box. Thanks very much. Fish
  5. F

    Help Finding 505 Gibbs size MTM Ammo Box

    I couldn’t find the 505 in their charts but for the 500 NE they recommend the RLLD-50 for the flip top.
  6. F

    Help Finding 505 Gibbs size MTM Ammo Box

    I’d be interested to know as well. Fish
  7. F

    Want To Buy Double Barrel Shotgun For Dove Season (under $1,000)

    I’ve got a CZ All Terrain that I am really fond of. It was about $700 I believe. I got it in 20g and couldn’t be happier. Fish
  8. F

    New guy from Alaska

    Welcome!
  9. F

    Artificial Mounts

    What company does that? Those look great!
  10. F

    Fishing Addiction Group

    We got a pretty good east wind that silted up the river. Tomorrow is dock day and then it’s time to hit the mighty Naknek again! Fish
  11. F

    Pre 64 M70 For Sale

    My pleasure.
  12. F

    Pre 64 M70 For Sale

    Interested pm is being sent Fish
  13. F

    Pay It Forward-Free

    Hey everyone, I have some 505 Gibbs brass from Corbon that all have cracked necks. I don’t know if anyone can repurpose them. I’m not looking for anything in trade but if some one can use them I’ll box them up and send.
  14. F

    What are you reading?

    Death in a Lonely Land Capstick
  15. F

    Anyone use a Garmin product? Let's fly along with Garmin Pilot app product manager Stevie in her Bonanza

    Is this Garmin program designed to compete with ForeFlight?
 
Top