Recent content by elkmtngear

  1. elkmtngear

    For Sale Vortex Razor UHD 18x56 Binos

    Northern California, Sacramento
  2. elkmtngear

    For Sale Vortex Razor UHD 18x56 Binos

    Selling my Razor 18x56 binoculars. I purchased them this summer and only used them in the field for one day. After trying them, I realized they're just not the right fit for me. They're in excellent condition, and the glass is outstanding—sharp, bright, and impressive for an 18x binocular...
  3. elkmtngear

    Hello from Northern California

    Thank you, Bushbuck! One of the outfitters who purchased our System is on his way home right now, and he promised to let me know how it works, and send trophy photos if it works out for him. I hope I have something to share in the next few months. Best of Luck, Jeff
  4. elkmtngear

    Hello from Northern California

    Hi, My name is Jeff, and I learned about this site from several outfitters that were showing at ISE in Sacramento. I am the CEO of Elk Mountain Inc, we have a line of innovative stalking blinds that generated a lot of interest at the Show for use in Africa, in fact, our products are on the way...
 
Top