Recent content by DesertDweller62

  1. D

    Want To Buy Non Custom pre 64 M70

    Mr. R.J. Renner was mentioned earlier in this thread. He is a gunsmith/stock-maker bases in Reno, NV. He specializes in Pre-64 model 70's, Ruger 77's and Mauser. His work is beautiful to those who prefer the "Classic" style of gunstocks. Check out his website: rjrenner@protonmail.com You...
  2. D

    Leica Tempest Red Dot Sight 2,0 MOA with Mount

    For Sale - Leica Tempest ASPH 2.0 MOA Red Dot Sight with Recknael Picatinny Rail mount. The Tempest Aspherical red dot sight has the following features: High optical quality offering maximum flexibility, safety and speed. Lightweight and rugged product design - mill from a single piece of...
  3. D

    For Sale 470 Nitro Express Brass - Swift & Federal - Once Fired

    Hello AH Gents/Ladies, I am selling two boxes of once fired 470 NE brass. The first is a box of 20 Swift High Grade brass. The second is a box of 20 + 2 additional cases of Federal Premium Safari brass. The Federal brass is nickel plated. See images below. I will sell both boxes for...
  4. D

    What is the single best piece of gear you would recommend every hunter have?

    A lot depends on where you are hunting. In the Southwest where I live, good optics are more important than your choice of weapon. A $300 Walmart rifle will kill a buck a modest ranges. A $100 riflescope or binocular at Walmart cost the manufacturer/marketer about $20.00 to bring into the...
  5. D

    RJ Renner Old African Ruger 35 Whelen

    Beautiful rifle! Mr. Renner does great work. Check out his web site if your not familiar with him. DD62
  6. D

    Nosler 9.3mm 286gr Partition Seconds and More

    The brass most likely was made by PPU. I have used it and it is good brass. PM sent DD62
  7. D

    Want To Sell Vintage Weatherby 4x44mm Scope

    Ktk120, thank you for the reply to my questions. All the best, DD62
  8. D

    Want To Sell Vintage Weatherby 4x44mm Scope

    Hello ktk120, What reticle does the 4x Weatherby scope have? Thanks! DD62
  9. D

    For Sale Hornady 470 NE Ammo

    Bump to the top - Offers accepted - DesertDweller62
  10. D

    For Sale 375 H&H Hornady Dangerous Game Ammo

    SOLD - 5 boxes of 375 H&H with Hornady DGS bullets.
  11. D

    Looking for a 470 Nitro Express Ammo Pouch

    Check with Bill Murry of Murry Leather in Texas. He has fantastic products and epically for big bore cartridges'. I have been using Bill's folding ammo belt pouch for 20 years... it's as good today as the day I bought them. DD62
  12. D

    Where have all the Swift A-Frames Gone?

    I spoke to both Bill and Tony a couple of years ago at DSC and they told me about having difficulty with their raw material supply chain. I love their ammo, it just not available! DD62
 
Top