Recent content by Daisy

  1. D

    Rolex- the stupidest, lamest company

    I like my Rolexes way way better.
  2. D

    What problems have you encountered with your Blaser R8?

    Went coyote hunting the other night. After a shot it wouldn’t eject spent casing. Went down rabbit hole looking at claw and ejector. All fine. Could not figure it out. I had the wrong bolt in. That’s a problem, when you have so many you put in the wrong bolt!
  3. D

    6.5 Creedmore Magnum using Federal +Peak Technology

    I’ve used a lot of Nas3 cases. They are a two piece case instead of one like peak. I have been getting about 100fps over brass with them. Maybe a little more. Most have been loading a little more powder (thinner walls in case) rather than higher pressure. I’m excited about peak plus. 5.56...
  4. D

    Short Action Elk Rifle

    308 is awesome cartridge too. It will be getting plus peak ammo too at some point. Just never been a fan of 7-08. Just like 6.5 better and better modern bullets and ammo on shelf.
  5. D

    Short Action Elk Rifle

    Shot my elk with 6.5prc 140gr tipped fusion. But with plus peak 155gr tipped fusion or 153gr TMK going 2800 from 20” barrel, with 6.5 creed recoil, makes a lot of sense.
  6. D

    Short Action Elk Rifle

    6.5 creedmoor with new plus peak ammo.
  7. D

    Suppressing a .375?

    I hear you. I should never speak for anyone but myself. No reason to fight over it, why I erased my post. Have a good one and shoot em straight.
  8. D

    Suppressing a .375?

    I don’t have a great scale for it. But around 10lbs. I do have a 16oz kickstop in it. I have a lighter 2.0 stock, no kickstop, with a lighter smaller suppressor that is right at 8lbs.
  9. D

    Suppressing a .375?

    It’s not a competition. But to assume someone has less than you because they think different than you is a pretty bad fallacy.
  10. D

    Suppressing a .375?

    I mean when hunting you wouldn’t be wearing hearing protection. If you’re not, you are doing a grave disservice to your wife and kids. If you are, the communication with your ph, or hunting partners, is greatly inhibited. PH’s love suppressors. They won’t tell the old fuds that because they...
  11. D

    Suppressing a .375?

    1. I doubt you have more experience than me. Maybe for certain animals. Or certain situations. I’m not a young man. I think individual experience is cool, and can be learned from. It’s the collective experience where real wisdom is gained. 2. Your forefathers thought you were a pansy when you...
  12. D

    Suppressing a .375?

    The answer is yes. Undeniable that suppressors help maintain hearing. Not even worth debating it is so proven. And if your argument is based on manhood you have already lost it my friend.
  13. D

    Suppressing a .375?

    Well. You have to practice too. Shooting 5 shots before you go hunting vs 100 with a suppressor can make a difference too. Also communication with your PH is improved with a suppressor, unless you are wearing electronic ears, which for me become not comfortable after a while wearing them. I...
  14. D

    Suppressing a .375?

    I hear you. I have a strong relationship with hearing so it is something that means more to me. If someone doesn’t want to use one….great! Just don’t understand the vehement arguments against them. Approaching 4000 rounds down range this year. I can’t imagine doing that not suppressed...
  15. D

    What problems have you encountered with your Blaser R8?

    Hey my friend. Never even thought of it till I lost this one. It kind snaps in place, but it’s definitely not in there tight by any means. But really shouldn’t be an issue unless changing the magazine insert.
 
Top