Recent content by cwickgo9

  1. cwickgo9

    458 Win Mag Brass Needed

    If you find any, please let us know. I've been looking for 6 months.
  2. cwickgo9

    Community Designed AH Hunting Knife

    I received my knife on Aug 19 (my birthday!) and just got a FedEx Duty bill for $45.68 today (Sept 11)....bummer
  3. cwickgo9

    How Common Are Gastric Issues Post-African Hunt

    Most of the docs that were on the Kenya trip also packed cipro and dox.
  4. cwickgo9

    How Common Are Gastric Issues Post-African Hunt

    SA safari in '23 - no issues Kenya Missionary Trip in '25 - got sick day 2 (felt like summer cold, very tired, diahrea,) by day 5 cough and basically went deaf in right ear, felt awful. It literally took six months to get over the cough and two rounds of anti-biotics to clear my ear. Week after...
  5. cwickgo9

    Learn from my mistakes - Buffalo

    Thanks for the report. Bull on the ground, no one hurt = great job. I remember a grizzled old hunter once telling me discussing hunting DG, if they have sun under their belly, keep shooting. Congratulations on a nice bull.
  6. cwickgo9

    Pay It Forward-Free

    Bringing forward a few things in case someone missed them
  7. cwickgo9

    Pay It Forward-Free

    I'd like the tumbler - been wanting to try that. DM Incoming
  8. cwickgo9

    WANTED: Giraffe Rifle Sling

    I have some giraffe hide, I could make you one. I think I even have enough with hair on to make an insert if you're interested, PM me. I can show you the colors I have and a couple different designs
  9. cwickgo9

    Odds and ends declutter sale

    Jiminy - I'm gonna have to start logging in earlier . . . LOL
  10. cwickgo9

    Community Designed AH Hunting Knife

    yep - all four corners. FedEx handling it like the old samsonite commercials with the gorilla beating their suitcase around a cage.
  11. Community Designed AH Hunting Knife

    Community Designed AH Hunting Knife

  12. cwickgo9

    Community Designed AH Hunting Knife

    Got mine today - Happy birthday to me!
  13. cwickgo9

    Community Designed AH Hunting Knife

    FedEx said mines on route today - can't wait to get home - perfect timing for my birthday!
  14. cwickgo9

    Pay It Forward-Free

    I'll make some good use of those. DM incoming
 
Top