Recent content by Cowboybart

  1. Cowboybart

    Freedom Arms 454 Casull

    No handgun hunters???
  2. Cowboybart

    Freedom Arms 454 Casull

    Comes with box and paperwork
  3. Cowboybart

    416 Wby ammo

    SPF
  4. Cowboybart

    416 Wby ammo

    Sold the rifle 10 years ago and still have this hanging around. $115 puts it on your doorstep for the first 48 states. 416 Weatherby Mag ammo. Norma. 410gr Woodleigh Weldcore bullet
  5. Cowboybart

    Freedom Arms 454 Casull

    Freedom Arms mdl 83. Field Grade 454 Casull. 10” barrel. Cylinder, grip frame & ejector rod housing have been polished. Maxi Mount for scope. Almost 300 pcs of mostly FA primed brass. $2000 + the ride More pix available - just ask
  6. Cowboybart

    CZ Model 3 (Montana Rifles - 300WSM)

    I could be talked into the dies, if you break it up
  7. Cowboybart

    45 Super and 250gr

    I like 1200fps. If I need more, I'll reach for something else.
  8. Cowboybart

    45 Super and 250gr

    I'm running a 265gr hardcast and 9 gr of Longshot. My set up is gonna be different than yours so I'm not saying you should do as I do.
  9. Cowboybart

    45 Super and 250gr

    Well, you're running a Glock. Which can't handle the pressures of a fully supported 1911. I don't know what a KKM barrel is, but I'm hoping it is an upgrade to the normal "sloppy" Glock barrels. I know I may have just insighted a riot by talking ill of the "G" guns, but- bring it on.
  10. Cowboybart

    Springfield and 17 Enfield mag release

    Is there anybody marketing a mag release button (like the ones I've seen for a 98) for an 03 Springfield or 17 Enfield (P14 Enfield)?? Like this, except for a Springfield: https://www.optics-trade.eu/us/rusan-extended-floorplate-release-mauser.html
  11. Cowboybart

    45 Super and 250gr

    Why are you using ACP brass when 45 Super brass is readily available?? I remember when 45 Win Mag brass had to be cut down and used because the ACP brass was too weak.
  12. Cowboybart

    Price check on a Left Hand Montana rifle

    If you want to open the bolt face, I have a blued 270 WSM barrel from a Montana, that is collecting dust. $65 puts it on your (or your 'smith's ) door step.
  13. Cowboybart

    For Sale / Trade H&H 500/465

    Nice eye candy!
  14. Cowboybart

    Modern 7x57 Mauser Velocities, etc.

    If you are going to ream your 7-08 to 7x57, you'll need to go to the Ackley version to clean up the old chamber. If you are just stretching the length of the 7 08, then no worries. Speed #14 has high pressure 7x57 loads in it. Also try Speer's website. Sorry I'm 250 miles away from my data...
  15. Cowboybart

    No-Man's Land - Fact or Fiction?

    I had a frontal shot on a pronghorn a few years back. I had been at the ready for 12-15 minutes and the animal never turned broadside. I took the shot, 25-06, 117gr SST, 303 yards. The bullet went in a little high between the shoulder muscles. Traveled the entire length and exited just below...
 
Top