Recent content by ChrisMt

  1. C

    Winchester model 70 safari express

    Sounds like the same guy I dealt with my reply was i guess I no longer need to buy winchester
  2. C

    Winchester model 70 safari express

    It only took twenty months of waiting to get it and winchester wanted the whole rifle back
  3. C

    Winchester model 70 safari express

    Looks to me like it was made for a different rifle
  4. C

    Winchester model 70 safari express

    Here is how the factory repaired the new stock
  5. C

    Winchester model 70 safari express

    The warranty guy at winchester talked me like I didn't know what I was talking about so sand paper and a saw to the rescue going to put an ebony foregrip and restain
  6. C

    Winchester model 70 safari express

    Just received my second safari express in .416 and the finish on the stock is missing stain and repaired dowels in the foregrip anyone else have issues with winchester quality
  7. C

    New guy

    Hello everyone i am Chris from Montana and have been thinking about hunting Africa for a few years now have a few friends who would like to go figured I would sign up here to get some knowledge.
 
Top