Recent content by CBCanada

  1. CBCanada

    Dedicated Tiny 10 rifle build

    22 Hornet - has been suggested by many before in previous tiny ten threads. I’m sure it’s a suitable cartridge and fun to build, I don’t think I’ve ever seen a 22 hornet at the range…. Would be neat. Maybe moving up slightly to be able to launch 70-90 gr pills to ultimately deal with wind...
  2. CBCanada

    How to pack pelican case

    These are scoped, correct? That’s a tidy package if so!
  3. CBCanada

    CANADA: Boat-based Coastal Black Bear Hunt In British Columbia

    Boat based hunts are so neat. Congrats on a couple solid bears! Huge paws on em
  4. CBCanada

    A quest to upgrade; the culmination of 8 months of selling, buying, and swapping firearms

    Thank you @Tanks. I’m not quite ready yet, but nice to know! Exploring options still and not in a hurry.
  5. CBCanada

    A quest to upgrade; the culmination of 8 months of selling, buying, and swapping firearms

    Ahh I see. I’ve been doing stock research and from what I can see AI seems to be the most affordable quality/custom wood stock process I’ve found. I love this darker Claro blank currently on their page.
  6. CBCanada

    A quest to upgrade; the culmination of 8 months of selling, buying, and swapping firearms

    Lovely guns. The M70 refinish looks good! How long did the AI stock take? I’ve considered putting one in the que
  7. CBCanada

    Leopard cartridge choice; Poll

    Never needing a leopard load yet, but I would likely take a .270. 7mm or .300 would also be perfectly good choices. Speed and expansion.
  8. CBCanada

    Whisky appreciation

    Shoot, I too just found this thread! I certainly know more about whisky, than hunting Africa. Few pics of my current stock.
  9. CBCanada

    458 Lott Now In the Stable

    Good looking combo!
  10. CBCanada

    Planning for retirement soon and probably will make one more trip to celebrate.

    Potential “last” safari I would stretch the budget into, whatever you can possibly swing. Sorry, no real world experiences with the choices listed. There are so many beautiful places and unique experiences I would lean into the unknown and embark on a whole new adventure.
  11. CBCanada

    Curious about Sako safari offerings

    It’s tough to see so many nice 375 options in the US for great deals, as compared to our market up here. Sometimes there are a few diamonds in the rough though! But we carry on…. Also not adverse to importing the right Us rifle either….
 
Top