I have a 375, 416 and a 470 NE. Would love a 404 Jeffery which are hard to come by. Ammo for both rifles you mention will be expensive, unless you reload, and relatively hard to come by. So if I am choosing it’s the 404 all day….its an African classic and will get the job done.
Failing all that...
My first leopard shown in avatar was taken on day 14 of hunt back in 2021. My second leopard was taken on day 7 of 2024 hunt. Pre baiting and outfitter knowing his area is the key to success. Elephant and buffalo are physical hunts. Leopard is mental……patience and the ability to sit quietly in a...
I have hunted and killed two leopards. The first was taken with a 9.3x62 firing 284 grain soft points. PH’s gun and his hand loaded ammo. The second leopard was taken with my Ruger #1 in 300 win mag. I was shooting 180 grain Winchester Ballistic Silvertips. Why such an old type ammo??? Because...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.