Recent content by bwanamrm

  1. bwanamrm

    Classic stalking rifles - today

    Another one of Duane's rifles he built for me, a take-down .275 Rigby. Again, classic English stalking rifle styling. Unfortunately this one is so nice I rarely take it out hunting. Need to change that and get it out more or sell it so someone else will.
  2. bwanamrm

    Rigby 300 H&H For Sale (Paul Roberts era/Oberndorf Mauser)

    Seriously nice Rigby in a great caliber... interesting choice of scopes for a rifle capable of longer shots.
  3. bwanamrm

    Eland - Who Loves Hunting Them?

    One of my favorite animals on the continent... a few of mine. Botswana Masailand Cameroon
  4. bwanamrm

    Thoughts on VIP Meet and Greet, VIP Connection Assist After Using Services

    To each his own and we all have different thresholds for pain and paying to try and remove some of it when traveling. I have made 37 trips over the pond to hunt various African countries and always avail myself of VIP services if offered. Sometimes I find exactly what the OP posted and I could...
  5. bwanamrm

    CANADA: Moose Attempt #2 (Successful)

    Congrats on sticking with it and getting your moose! Makes the success all the sweeter when one has to work for it....
  6. bwanamrm

    Classic stalking rifles - today

    One of my favorites… I asked Duane Wiebe to build me an English inspired stalking rifle on Brno action I had. 25 inch Krieger barrel, Australian walnut stock in .270 Winchester.
  7. bwanamrm

    Short Action Elk Rifle

    .338 Federal would fit the bill nicely but if the choice is .308 or 7mm-08, then the .308.
  8. bwanamrm

    Lets See Your Upland Shotguns

    A couple of Brownings and a couple of Perazzis and a few limits of dove…
  9. bwanamrm

    USA: Hells Canyon Bighorn

    What an incredible experience for you and your daughter! Congratulations and with your luck, buy lottery tickets...
  10. bwanamrm

    TRAVEL EXPRESS - Don't Buy Your Plane Tickets Without Calling Us First!

    Do you research and book for all airlines to find either the most reasonable or quickest flights to destinations abroad?
  11. bwanamrm

    ZIMBABWE: Chirundu, Zimbabwe: (Wet) Dreams On The Zambezi River

    Congrats on a fine safari! Three of the Big 5 and five of the Dangerous 7, what's not to like about that. Well done.
  12. bwanamrm

    Eva Shockey receives death threats

    Not surprising unfortunately, the "peace and love" crowd are anything but...
  13. bwanamrm

    For Sale .375 H&H Magnum Magnum Barreled Action by Master Gunsmith Alfred Wyss-Gallifent

    Whew... congrats Bryan, a very nice barreled action! I kept telling myself "you don't need another .375, you do not need another .375" and then would switch to "you do not need another custom build" when I started getting weak! Send that set-up to Chris Rossiter at Griifin & Howe to do some...
  14. bwanamrm

    ZAMBIA: First Safari - Takeri Private Reserve

    Nicely done. Zambia has always been a fine safari destination. Glad you had an excellent first safari, sure it won't be your last!
  15. bwanamrm

    Engraver Recommendation

    Chris Rossiter at Griffin & Howe does excellent work. Highly recommend!
 
Top