Recent content by brummerb1

  1. brummerb1

    Kite Optics Stabilized Binoculars 18x50

    Thank you!
  2. brummerb1

    Kite Optics Stabilized Binoculars 18x50

    I have a pair of lightly used Kite Stabilized Binoculars I'm selling. These come out of the same factory as Sig. I will sell them for $1100. They retail for $1800 brand new. These are usb-c rechargeable. Includes a silicone sleeve. Shipped and insured with UPS. Located in Texas.
  3. brummerb1

    Swarovski Habicht 1.5-6x42 4A Reticle For Sale

    is this still available?
  4. brummerb1

    Winchester Pre-64 Model 70 Custom in 416 Taylor

    Beautiful rifle! Buy with confidence from the seller!
  5. brummerb1

    Winchester Model 70 EW

    Dm sent
  6. brummerb1

    Talley QD Rings 30mm medium matte

    Sold. Thank you!
  7. brummerb1

    Talley QD Rings 30mm medium matte

    Thanks. Sold pending funds.
  8. brummerb1

    Talley QD Rings 30mm medium matte

    Mounted once Talley QD rings 30mm medium matte. $85 shipped
  9. brummerb1

    Pay It Forward-Free

    Id take the brass if still available please. I will reciprocate with posting something tomorrow.
  10. brummerb1

    Els & Co The Graaff-Reinet Leather Rifle Sling | 45mm

    Interested. Sending dm
  11. brummerb1

    1954 Winchester Mod 70 For Sale

    Beautiful. I had one just like it i let go. Still regretting it.
  12. brummerb1

    Chapuis Elan 470 Nitro Express Double Rifle

    Excellent rifle and buy with confidence from an excellent seller.
  13. brummerb1

    "As New"...Revic Accura 580a Spotting Scope and Tripod

    Any Revic scopes for sale?
 
Top